No announcement yet.

Soooo, Who is Going to Area 51??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If enough people storm Area 51 (enough that non-lethal crowd control tactics become insufficient) then they will be successful.
    No one will kill more than a handful of US citizens without starting a global controversy and uprising

Comment

I've been joking about this since I saw Independence Day haah!

Comment

Originally posted by backwoods View Post
        If enough people storm Area 51 (enough that non-lethal crowd control tactics become insufficient) then they will be successful.
        No one will kill more than a handful of US citizens without starting a global controversy and uprising
        Kinda what I’m thinking. Kent State x1000, in today’s political climate, would not go over well.

Comment

By September they can have everything moved out of there anyway.
          you know they have tunnel systems running all the way to the Denver airport [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Soooo, Who is Going to Area 51??

I’ll bet they have non lethal weapons that could handle a very large crowd. Things we have no clue about. Count me out. Lol
            Besides, everyone knows that Nevada is just a diversion for the real Area 51, which is in Ambrose, Tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by Graysonhogs; 07-13-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

They will be stopped and they’ll never know what stopped them. They will all suddenly start to vomit and experience debilitating migraines and decide to go home...ultrasonic sound waves

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                They will be stopped and they’ll never know what stopped them. They will all suddenly start to vomit and experience debilitating migraines and decide to go home...ultrasonic sound waves

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                  Doubt it.

If such technology was so available it would be deployed and used to prevent tragedies like Benghazi ...not kept secret

Comment

Comment

Doubt it.

If such technology was so available it would be deployed and used to prevent tragedies like Benghazi ...not kept secret
                      You were sayin...?

Comment

Think I'll pass. I feel bad with a hangover, no reason to ask for more!!!

When the military doesn’t want to kill anyone but really needs to make sure they stay away, they turn to nonlethal weapons.

Comment

I have really enjoyed the memes caused by this.

I really hope a hoard at least shows up to try it! I doubt anybody makes it in.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                            Why is Area 51 protected better than our southern border?
                            Amen brother... great question

Comment

they will blow their eardrums from space

Comment

Doubt it.

Really wouldn’t take any crazy tech in that case, just some troops or anyone who gave a shat.

Comment

Working...
                                X