Glock trigger upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock trigger upgrade

I know this has been covered but I can’t find the thread...

What’s the best trigger upgrade/replacement for a Gen IV 19?

I have an Apex that I like but is there better?

I like the Zev Fulcrum, but at 2.5x the price of the Apex, I'd pick the Apex all day if I was the one buying.

Comment

I have a Zev in my G40, but never had an Apex so I can’t compare. The Zev is a nice trigger though.

Comment

Zev is my preference as well.

Comment

Pyramid was in a gun I made a trade for and it was probably better then most rifle
          Triggers.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
            Pyramid was in a gun I made a trade for and it was probably better then most rifle
            Triggers.
            That Pyramid trigger looks awesome. Seems like they aren’t nearly as popular as ZEV for some reason. I like the TiN coating on the Pyramid mating parts.

Comment

This will cost you $50 and is better than most full trigger replacements. I have tried a LOT of $150 and up triggers.

TTI Grand Master kit. This is a connector and reduced power springs.
              Over-travel stop ejector housing

Look on eBay and Amazon for the best price.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                This will cost you $50 and is better than most full trigger replacements. I have tried a LOT of $150 and up triggers.

TTI Grand Master kit. This is a connector and reduced power springs.
                Over-travel stop ejector housing

Look on eBay and Amazon for the best price.

Not much luck on eBay or Amazon but found some good stuff on Tarant’s website!

Thanks

Comment

Not a Zev Fulcrum. That the worst $250 trigger I’ve ever felt.

My CMC trigger felt better at less than 1/2 the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Not a Zev Fulcrum. That the worst $250 trigger I’ve ever felt.

My CMC trigger felt better at less than 1/2 the cost.

Really?? I’ve messed with a couple CMCs and I thought they were trash. I was happy to sell the one I had.

AR triggers are different, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Not much luck on eBay or Amazon but found some good stuff on Tarant’s website!

Thanks
                      G43, 43X, 48. GoTo GEAR has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. This drop in part replaces your current trigger housing. The OTS allows you to "turn it on or turn it off" at will.

Here’s the OT stop

Comment

Really?? I’ve messed with a couple CMCs and I thought they were trash. I was happy to sell the one I had.

AR triggers are different, though.

I’m sure I was expecting too much for a Glock trigger. I put one in my G20 long slide to use for hunting. The creep was HORRIBLE on the ZEV. I did replace the connector and it was better.

The CMC was crisper to me but not as quick on the reset.

Probably not the best application for the ZEV trigger but I was sorely disappointed in the performance for the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          I’m sure I was expecting too much for a Glock trigger. I put one in my G20 long slide to use for hunting. The creep was HORRIBLE on the ZEV. I did replace the connector and it was better.

The CMC was crisper to me but not as quick on the reset.

Probably not the best application for the ZEV trigger but I was sorely disappointed in the performance for the cost.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Glock triggers are always gonna be Glock triggers. I was talking to a guy several years ago about what was supposed to be the latest and greatest Glock trigger on the market and he said, “Is it supposed to make it more like a 1911?” To which I enthusiastically replied “Yeah!” His answer: “Buy a 1911.” ****** me off at the time. I now realize he was right.

Comment

I’ve come to the conclusion that Glock triggers are always gonna be Glock triggers. I was talking to a guy several years ago about what was supposed to be the latest and greatest Glock trigger on the market and he said, “Is it supposed to make it more like a 1911?” To which I enthusiastically replied “Yeah!” His answer: “Buy a 1911.” ****** me off at the time. I now realize he was right.
                            Pretty much this. You just have to keep in mind what they are meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Pretty much this. You just have to keep in mind what they are meant to be.
                              striker fire vs. sear. Can only do so much with a striker fire as it relates to smoothness and pull

Comment

Working...
                              X