50 blinds in stock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
    What's the width and height? Can they be laid in the back of a pickup or better to haul with a trailer?
    1 will fit in truck. 2 or more need a trailer. They haul well in either. If you have a smaller trailer with lift gate that is the best trailer to haul 1 or 2 in.

Comment

Still have some available, where are they located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my blind set up yesterday, Mitch. I'm gonna like it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post

His shop is in the Leander Area

Comment

Shane,

Can you show a picture of how you wound up screwing it down? Is your base/platform 8*8? What other options did you get?
            Looks good!

Debating...

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post
              Shane,

Can you show a picture of how you wound up screwing it down? Is your base/platform 8*8? What other options did you get?
              Looks good!

Debating...

Tim
              Yes, the platform is 8'x8' - 2 sheets of plywood. Five 2x6 joists every 24", 4x4 posts on 3 of those (each side and center joist). I followed Mitch's recommendation of using 1" drywall screws every 6" through the lip at the base of the blind into the plywood. The blind is the 4 window version (regular windows and doors, not the premium ones). Added a $15 bow hanger. I caulked around the outside of all the windows, around the outside of the base lip/plywood floor, and all the screws in the windows and the drywall screws I put in the base lip. Then I sprayed bug killer around the base, windows and doors - inside and out. Also sprayed bug killer underneath the plywood deck. I HATE spiders.

I'll paint the wood eventually. I'm letting the treated lumber dry out first. I'll tighten up the bolts once the wood dries, and then paint it.
              Last edited by Shane; 07-21-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                I got my blind set up yesterday, Mitch. I'm gonna like it a lot.

That looks great. We have some good blinds on our place but if we ever add or replace it will be one of these.

Comment

looks awesome. Glad it worked out.. Hope you kill a giant Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post

Just saw this. Yes I still have some available.

Comment

That is a good looking blind. Next year I will check with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X