No announcement yet.

Extreme Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really interested in the axis deer and aoudad there. Did you see a lot of aoudad and axis within bow range?

Comment

Im really thinking about doing a meat hunt

Comment

Lots of aoudad. More sika seen than axis, but they are both there. My son had 5 axis bucks on him and got busted trying to draw. scutchens killed a nice sika buck. We also saw a bunch of red deer. Critters are there in abundance.

Comment

Guess it's time to work some overtime and talk the wife into letting me take a guys trip to hunt aoudad.

Comment

looks like a great time. between here and bar j for the next trip

Comment

nice!!!!

Comment

anyone heard any news from Extreme?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Appreciate this thread. I spoke to Caleb this morning and im about to send in my deposit.
                    Ill be heading down from WY this year after mule deer and Elk season are over...

Comment

I saw on the facebook the other day they shot some good Aoudad over there. Top rate guide and place for the amount they charge. highly recommend Caleb and Extreme. I've pushed hunter groups his way and they all had a good time !!! - c

Comment

Caleb got back to me. Its seems like he does his best to get back to you. Totally professional and very accommodating! Im looking forward to what dates comes back with!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Sept 1

Group of 8 is headed here first weekend in Sept. Never been yet but Caleb has been very helpful answering any questions I've had.

Comment

texan105-How did your trip go? We are booked and deposit paid for week of Feb 11th. Already getting fired up!

Comment

update

Originally posted by texan105 View Post
                                Group of 8 is headed here first weekend in Sept. Never been yet but Caleb has been very helpful answering any questions I've had.
                                was wondering how your trip went in sept texan 105 looking to book something for end of season

Comment

Working...
                                X