Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Hat and No Cattle

So what does the masses say?

Are cowboy hats reserved for only folks with livestock? Or do you care at all if people wear a cowboy hat?

Nice felt hat for formal occasions open to anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hats are fine, it when they're wore in conjunction with the pretty boy jeans with the stitched design pockets and white sunglasses while getting out of the lifted f250 on 26 inch tall 12 wide rims.

Comment

This should get good!

Seen some folks wearing hats and boots around that might as well go ahead and wear a T shirt that says all hat and no cattle in bold.

Id like to hear how many wear them every day in a business profession. Not suit and tie. But more on the side of Office work. Ill wear a felt on cold days to the office. But usally just wear a cap in the summer at the office. Now after M-F 8-5 im wearing a straw or felt the rest of the time.
      Last edited by dclifton; 03-20-2023, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        So what does the masses say?

Are cowboy hats reserved for only folks with livestock? Or do you care at all if people wear a cowboy hat?

Nice felt hat for formal occasions open to anybody?

Folks have been wearing cowboy hats without cattle long before the folks with their requirement list of absolutes came around..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Folks have been wearing cowboy hats without cattle long before the folks with their requirement list of absolutes came around..
          Yep, wear what you want and don’t worry about it.

Except skinny jeans, don’t wear those.

Comment

I know there are a lot of guys in Texas who own a cowboy hat but only break it out once or twice a year when they go to the stock show/rodeo. I don't think they are trying to convince anyone they are a cowboy, it's just what you wear at those events. I don't own a cowboy hat other than that goofy looking one in my avatar which I never really wear except sometimes on the mower in summertime.
            Last edited by jerp; 03-20-2023, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I don't think that saying means what you think it means.

Don't represent yourself to be something you aren't.
              Last edited by Rush2Judge; 03-20-2023, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Born in Texas, equals ability to wear cowboy hat! Just my .02

Comment

With Hawaiian shirts, shorts and flip-flops

Comment

How about, all buckle and no polisher?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                      With Hawaiian shirts, shorts and flip-flops
                      Same but with Boots also!

It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks Geeze!

Comment

I'm not sure that some of those thing that some people wear should be considered a "Cowboy hat". But, whatever floats your boat, except skinny jeans.

Comment

If cowboy hats were reserved only for people with cattle, there would be no hat makers. Most of the people I know that own cattle don't wear a hat. The guys they hire do.

Wear whatever the heck you want, whenever the heck you want.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

There are different types of cowboys also, I rode in rodeos for years and wore a hat everyday but have never owned a cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                              If cowboy hats were reserved only for people with cattle, there would be no hat makers. Most of the people I know that own cattle don't wear a hat. The guys they hire do.

Wear whatever the heck you want, whenever the heck you want.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Funny how many people don’t know the difference between a cattleman and a cowboy. Cowboys were hats. Cattlemen wear whatever the hell they want.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X