Free Venison/Summer Sausage/ Snack Sticks - Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Venison/Summer Sausage/ Snack Sticks - Houston

I cleaned out my deep freezer for an axis and whitetail. I found some venison at the bottom. I don’t want to waste it! If anyone wants it please come take it, completely free I just don’t want it to go to waste.

I have a boned out yearling doe from last year in zip lock freezer bags. This was originally going to be for my dog’s raw diet but I never used it because he has a medical condition and can’t eat it now. This would be great for a dog on a raw diet!

I found some jalapeño cheese snack sticks and summer sausage. They’re smoked and vacuumed sealed. I had some last night and it was fine.

Got some good protein for the pup and some snacks for the rest of the family.

Can meet in The Heights area today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by yotethumper; 03-19-2023, 10:23 AM.

Awesome Gesture

Comment

Dang wish I would have seen this before we came back from SE Texas. Could really use some venison.

Comment

Still available. Have some PMs but nothing scheduled. First to schedule gets it all

Comment

I’m in Katy - if I didn’t have a newborn girl at home I’d come meet up with you. Hopefully someone grabs this soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'll take it if it's still available. I can pick it up today around 2 or 3

Comment

I’m in SE Houston and will take it if not already spoken for.

Comment

It’s gone. Between TBH and social media my inbox went nuts. Apologies if I didn’t get back with everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X