Kia dealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia dealer?

Wife is looking at new Sorentos and wanted to see if anyone here has a recommendation for a Kia dealer? My local dealer adds $5000-$6000 worth of nonsense add-ons and will not sell one without them.

Long ways from you but I’ve bought several from Mike Shaw Kia in Corpus for business use, pleasant experience for all.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Long ways from you but I’ve bought several from Mike Shaw Kia in Corpus for business use, pleasant experience for all.

Thanks. Just looked at their website and they don’t have any of the model she wants plus they also add a $2000 “protection package” to every one. Thanks anyway for the recommendation.

Comment

Don’t buy a KIA….

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
          Don’t buy a KIA….

Beat me to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We love ours and bought new in 2018, went talked with them about a new one in Round Rock. Walked out after the nonsense, hope they all go under.

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post
              We love ours and bought new in 2018, went talked with them about a new one in Round Rock. Walked out after the nonsense, hope they all go under.

Pretty much how I felt after talking to the salesman for 3 minutes.

Comment

Don’t buy a KIA….

Based on ?

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                  Based on ?
                  If I pay that much money for a car I hope to have something with some value after it is paid for. Their engines are in a law suit. You don’t get a 60k service you get a 60k mile engine replacement. Parts can be stupid money just like some makes. I doubt their crash safety is very good.

Comment

Look at a Honda. Probably better resale anyway. I`ve owned 6 and shopping for another one in 2-3 months.

Comment

If I pay that much money for a car I hope to have something with some value after it is paid for. Their engines are in a law suit. You don’t get a 60k service you get a 60k mile engine replacement. Parts can be stupid money just like some makes. I doubt their crash safety is very good.

What Honda it’s comparable to the Sorento?

Comment

Bought a new Kia from Community Kia a few weeks ago. Gave me a fair trade value and charged me MSRP plus $1700 addendum. Fort Bend Kia does MSRP and I don’t think they have an addendum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          Thanks. Just looked at their website and they don’t have any of the model she wants plus they also add a $2000 “protection package” to every one. Thanks anyway for the recommendation.
                          Gotcha, been a couple years since I’ve bought one. We have a couple sorentos and sedonas, service as suggested at dealer and have had zero issues.

Comment

Resale

Comment

Mazda before a KIA/Hyundai product.

Comment

Working...
                              X