Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List Of Things That Just Infuriate Others…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having to turn off every light in the house when you walk through!

Comment

Imodium packed in plastic that is difficult to open when needed.

Comment

Opinions of cars, trucks, guns, from people that have never owned one, drove or shot one. And sometimes it seems, never even seen one. Lots of that here on TBH.

Comment

guys that dont pull their jeans down over their boots specifically (work boots). Unless you are actually a cowboy with tall boots on riding in brush etc. Which i understand that reasoning.

Comment

Motorcycles/cars driving a quiet country road with speakers blaring
            Drivers honking and motorcyclists revving loud pipes at grazing livestock to make them run
            People stopping in the middle of a winding county road to pet your livestock through the fence
            People jumping your fences and chasing your livestock to get pictures of them petting your livestock
            Inconsiderate bicyclists that don’t move over for normal traffic flow on narrow county roads
            People stopping to ask if they can use our bathroom at my house to take a dookie
            People throwing beer cans and trash on County roads. I pick up two 30 gallon cans of trash
            every couple of weeks on our one mile of county road.
            Bikeathons and Walkathons promoters not picking up their route signs after the event
            Porta Potties near your driveway
            Etc, Etc, Etc.

I live in the Fredericksburg area and my family has been here since 1855 so the little county road now has a lot of traffic. My view of people in general has diminished greatly.

Don’t get me started on politics…..List is too long
            One thing I’ve noticed being raised in the country and around livestock all my life.
            They don’t choose the dumbest among them to lead them

Comment

People that turns off from highway to make a turn and not get on the shoulder before turning!!!!!

God Bless
              Bish

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                guys that dont pull their jeans down over their boots specifically (work boots). Unless you are actually a cowboy with tall boots on riding in brush etc. Which i understand that reasoning.
                Add saggy pants on those idiots walking around.

Comment

Me taking up a lane on my bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    Regularly 129.99. Only 29.99 today with your Promo Code. Yea right.👍👍
                    I did use the TV Promo code at Xmas and got a big discount on them. I ordered them for my two sons and they love those **** things

Comment

People that use the restroom and don't wash hands!!!

Comment

Seems this turned from a "what infuriates others" into what "irritates me." thread.
                        That doesn't bother me but may infuriate someone.

Comment

1) x 1,000 on slow drivers in the left lane.
                          2) Radio commercials with Johnny Smith and Lone Star Chevrolet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                            People that use the restroom and don't wash hands!!!

It bothers you that they learned to not pee on their hands?

Comment

I’m a GOF so pretty much everything infuriates me. Now get off my lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                People
                                Close thread

Comment

Working...
                                X