Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
    My pecans are budding.
    Yup. Going to have the cars washed today. That should bring in another cold front...

Comment

It was right at or below freezing this morning in southeast Texas.

Consider that this thread was started, asking if winter was over….. about a week after New Year’s Day.

Comment

I covered my sensitive garden plants yesterday JIC… dang good thing I did‼️ 30 degrees and a frost that looked like snow here on the Prairie!!
        My mature pecan tree has not budded out. Have a small (6- year old) one Thad had small leaves. I’m sure it got bit.

Comment

Snow for us on Wednesday, and some tonight.
          You all should get something coming down end of the week from this front.

Comment

It was 28degrees this AM at my house….

Comment

Got the garden planted today, so no......winter is not over

Comment

If it’s gonna be spring, then it needs to start acting like spring. I don’t feel like doin spring stuff when it’s 40 degrees and the wind’s blowing 40…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It must be, it was near freezing this morning and Lake Fork was whitecapping in a minnow bucket. High was 53*, got to be spring !

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    My pecans are budding.
                    They must have just budded out. I was at the farm last Wednesday and there weren’t any buds on the pecan trees. Every other tree was leafed out.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                      They must have just budded out. I was at the farm last Wednesday and there weren’t any buds on the pecan trees. Every other tree was leafed out.
                      Noticed it yesterday. And, when I say budding, no leaves yet.

Comment

It’s been in the teens in the morning in NWA, we got some good rain coming and maybe some temps close to 70. It’s time to get the hummingbird feeders out.

Comment

It is now. Spring stated today.

Comment

This thread turned out as wrong as putting beans in chili.

Comment

Working...
                            X