Wraith Scope and light-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Scope and light-

What light are yall running with your wraiths? I have the facotry one and it is decent, just not sure if i should switch or fine tune a little more. I want a BRIGHT BRIGHT light so what are yall using.

I am running the factory.. but also just purchased a sniper hog light. Havent tried it just yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My friend has the coyote reaper IR light and it is as big as the scope but he can identify animals at 800+ yards

Comment

I was running the factory but I'm upgrading to the 4k. It is supposed to be a slight IR upgrade to the HD but we will see.

It may be worth your time to watch the Late Night Vision Show podcast, I think episode 89 is what you want to watch. They review the sniper hog lights and give their recommendations which is to get the 66LRX unless you just want the biggest thing in the woods which is the coyote cannon.
        Last edited by cehorn; 02-25-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Sniper hog light 66lrx

Comment

Sniper 66lrx or if you want "land a plane" bright, the Coyote Canon

Comment

Here's a video of my 66lrx one night when I was driving up to the house and a deer was bedded in the front yard. Sorry for the bad visual, the light was not center.

Comment

Working...
              X