• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Shed thread.

Post them if you find them.

Thanx Calvin

Tagged for later

Comment

Patiently waiting. Get pics almost daily of my target buck. As soon as he drops I'm on my way.

So far all bucks have gear in Pittsburgh Co, OK.

Comment

Got pics of one missing one side

Somebody told me coyotes pick them up around here and carry them off to chew on.

Never heard that before but something gets them because we rarely find any

Comment

Found a small one last week from a 2yr old. Nothing special. All of my other bucks are still carrying. Should be a fun shed season!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            Got pics of one missing one side

Somebody told me coyotes pick them up around here and carry them off to chew on.

Never heard that before but something gets them because we rarely find any
            Coyotes, squirrels, coons, rats you name it.

Comment

They’re starting to drop up here. I checked some cameras yesterday and was surprised to see several still had both sides.

Walked a plot at the house and picked these up.
              Attached Files

Comment

I found a matching left side off of a buck that I picked up last year. Pretty good growth! I’m hoping to catch up with him, next year. Should have some nice character.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                  I found a matching left side off of a buck that I picked up last year. Pretty good growth! I’m hoping to catch up with him, next year. Should have some nice character.

That’s pretty cool, like to see what he does this coming deer season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged for later. I wont be making a trip soon but will add when i pick up a few.

Comment

Gonna go this week and peak around a little bit.

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

Just got back from Mason. Every buck on camera still had both sides but that’s typical for us. They will really start dropping mid March.

Comment

Everything is still holding at Richland Springs.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                              That’s pretty cool, like to see what he does this coming deer season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Me too. Hopefully I’ll get him. He put on close to 25” since last year.

I didn’t think much of him until I found the shed. It was bigger than it looked on camera. Good mass and an 11” G2. He is really symmetrical & scored right around 125”, this year. I think he’ll be 4 (maybe 5) next season. I don’t think he’ll gain as much bone, especially if he remains a main frame 8, but he should have a lot of trash and be in the high 130s, which is a nice 8 in my area.

Comment

Working...
                              X