No announcement yet.

Michael Bloomberg TV ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in Paris he is all over the tv stations, it's either Bloomberg or Sanders. So tired of all of it.

Comment

Get ready for a Bloomberg/Clinton ticket.

Comment

I wonder how much $$$$ Obama gets paid to make his endorsement ad’s
        I am sure it’s not free, Obama pandering to the higher bidder is just well so Obamaish

Comment

and Bloomberg says he isn't trying to buy the election.

Comment

Here too. Just ruined my appetite watching the Obama commercial. Worse on the Houston radio stations, can’t drive to work without atleast two Bloomberg advertisements in morning.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
              Get ready for a Bloomberg/Clinton ticket.
              Surely he's not that stupid!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
                I don’t know if the DNC wants Bloomberg. Sad part is the stop and frisk worked and crimes went down dramatically. Now he is saying it was wrong and saying it shouldn’t of happened. Sounds like he his saying what ever to try and get a few votes.
                But the DNC wants his money and seem to be able to be bought very easily. I'm amazed that with all the action a nd derogatory things said about Blacks. It didn't take much bribeing to get the support of Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson. Even the POS Mayor Tuner had his hand out and has forgiven Bloomberg

Comment

Primary coming up... that’s why you’re seeing the ad blitz...

Comment

We need to legalize duals.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                      We need to legalize duals.
                      Duals are legal. I had some on my ride back in the day.

Comment

He has the money. Buying the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                          Here in the Tyler area he is runnign an ad with John Mellencamp singing Small Town and he talks about how he came from a small town and is going to preserve small town way of life. And it finishes with J. Mellon endorsing him.

<puke>
                          Same here in Lubbock, which is one of the reddest counties in the US. 86% republicans. It’s laughable that the mayor of NYC understands small town middle America.

But he will be a force to be reckoned with. If he makes waves on Super Tuesday, the D nomination is all but his. I can only hope it spurs Bernie to run as an independent and “Perot” the left

Comment

Think of it this way. With all the money he is spending he is providing jobs and driving President Trumps employment statistics up. As I typed this a Mikey commercial came on.

Comment

Has anybody noticed that in all of his ads, the only thing that is said is "Mike will get it done"!!
                              What will he get done?

Comment

Do you guys really buy in to this? They poor guy can’t even win in a blue state so he thinks his money is better spent in a red state. Just another example of how stupid the liberals thank the rest of the country is. I would spend my time worrying about how I’m gonna vote!

Comment

Working...
                                X