Feeder timer battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder timer battery

Do the Ultramatic feeder timers have a battery?
    I have forgotten. If so, what type ?

Not talking about the 12v motor battery

Thank you
    BP
    Last edited by Big pig; 02-25-2020, 06:20 PM.

If it’s “the timer”yes they do.

Comment

Yes, my Ultramatics have “The Timer” in them and they take a AA and they last a very long time!

Comment

If it’s “The Timer”, it takes 2 AA batteries.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks. Buddy said my clock was off time so he’s checking it out for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
            Thanks. Buddy said my clock was off time so he’s checking it out for me.

Your The Timer only uses the AA if the feeder motor battery is not connected. It is only there for when you disconnect the motor battery to keep time. Your Timer runs off the motor battery when connected so if that battery is holding a charge, and your timer is losing minutes it's not because of the battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Your The Timer only uses the AA if the feeder motor battery is not connected. It is only there for when you disconnect the motor battery to keep time. Your Timer runs off the motor battery when connected so if that battery is holding a charge, and your timer is losing minutes it's not because of the battery.

This!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Yup, what Smart said.. If "The Timer" is having issues with maintaining the time correctly, you need to call and get it replaced under warranty if it's within the 5 years.

Comment

Well out past five years
                  More like 10. I love my Ultramatic feeder

Comment

Working...
                  X