No announcement yet.

Crappie thread 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a decent fish finder that you can get for around $500? Or is that going to get you a piece of junk?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      Why are bass fisherman in such a hurry?

I was sitting about 75 yards from the boat run when a fellow in a little white boat was coming down the lane. Another fellow came blowing up behind him and pulled out to pass. The second boat had his motor trimmed up too high and as soon as he hit the first boats wake he started porpoising to the point he lost control of his boat and forced the first boat out of the boat lane and into a big tree. They hit it hard enough to snap it off.
      The JA in the passing boat never checked up but just went tearing off down the boat run. The little white boat turned and went back the way they had come.

Dam lucky someone didn’t get hurt or killed.

He sent me a picture of his boat
      [ATTACH]993312[/ATTACH]
      ****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
        Is there a decent fish finder that you can get for around $500? Or is that going to get you a piece of junk?
        I would probably go used for 500. You may get a 9 inch screen. Basspro should still have some garmin 93sv for $599. Call their 800 number and ask.

New you would be looking at 7 inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
          I run a garmin but for I have buddys that run lowrance units that I would really consider if I had it to do over. Look up lowrance hook or the lowrance elite ti models

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            I would probably go used for 500. You may get a 9 inch screen. Basspro should still have some garmin 93sv for $599. Call their 800 number and ask.

New you would be looking at 7 inch.
            I would look for a used HDS 9 or a Helix somebody replaced.

Comment

I'd be calling the sheriff's office over that damage.

We had a boat run half plane circle around us years ago and smashed us into a power line pole. Cracked the boat and we chased the guy down and got TX numbers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Got up at 330 to leave by 430 and drive 200 miles to catch a panfish in 27 degree weather!! They’re where I left em. Not sure we can get the kickers we will need but one way to find out!! Tired as heck. Gonna be a long 2 days. Gonna finish this Yuengling and go to bed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Got up at 330 to leave by 430 and drive 200 miles to catch a panfish in 27 degree weather!! They’re where I left em. Not sure we can get the kickers we will need but one way to find out!! Tired as heck. Gonna be a long 2 days. Gonna finish this Yuengling and go to bed!!
                  Get up there's fish to be caught

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Get up there's fish to be caught

And hogs to be killed.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

Waiting on 7! Looking at em already!! Be hungry big girls!!

Comment

Slew , good luck to ya.

Got a beautiful sunrise goin on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          And hogs to be killed.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!
                          [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Waiting on 7! Looking at em already!! Be hungry big girls!!
                            Good luck Slew!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

11 something on our scale. Gonna be way back! Tough day for size. Had 1.75s plus in several areas and they were gone today! Replaced with little over a pound fish!!

Comment

Working...
                                X