No announcement yet.

Glock 48 & 43x Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite firearms in Madisonville had one when I was there at about 2pm today. ~$45

Comment

I just bought a Glock 43x and LOVE it for conceal carry. I was carrying a Glock 23 and yeah it’s got 13 rounds but it’s heavy and wide. Didn’t think it of wide until I got my 43x. This pistol is nice. Been carrying it at 9 o’clock with a IWB holster and it’s comfy. I’d appendix carry but I got a gut.

Comment

I have three of the S15 mags for my 43X. I have had zero issues to date. About 300rds through them so far.

Comment

Went to the range today. Zero issues.

Comment

Gents these are back in stock right now

Comment

Anything out there for the 43?

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                I'm also interested. Currently use Pearce +1 extensions with zero issues.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I snagged a couple and a mag release

Comment

I stopped by Brush 2 Bay last week and ended up buying a 43x. The S15 mag pushed me over the edge. I thought I wanted either a Hellcat or P365, but decided I want a little more grip.

I was notified of the S15 being in stock yesterday but it was gone by the time I could order. They are now allowing prepaid backorder, so I went ahead and ordered.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I recently shot the 43x & the Sig P365XL. As a long time Glock fan/owner, I clearly shot better with the Sig, which surprised me. I ended up buying the Sig as my new carry gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        I stopped by Brush 2 Bay last week and ended up buying a 43x. The S15 mag pushed me over the edge. I thought I wanted either a Hellcat or P365, but decided I want a little more grip.

I was notified of the S15 being in stock yesterday but it was gone by the time I could order. They are now allowing prepaid backorder, so I went ahead and ordered.

Got notification that order shipped today. I looked on their site and still showing out of stock, so prepaid backorder seems to be the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                          Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
                          I'm also interested. Currently use Pearce +1 extensions with zero issues.
                          Omaha Outdoors is working on a frame for the 43 that takes 365 mags that is supposed to be available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Omaha Outdoors is working on a frame for the 43 that takes 365 mags that is supposed to be available soon.

I shot 220 total rounds (200 Federal FMJ and 20 Remington JHPs) through the 43x over the weekend, with 120 through the Shield Arms 15 round mag. I did have two successive FTF from one of the factory magsi (at around the 60 shot mark) but no feeding issues with the 15 rounder. All three of my mags started having issues with the slide not locking back when empty on the last several changes, but I’m guessing that will be corrected with proper cleaning and lube.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              I shot 220 total rounds (200 Federal FMJ and 20 Remington JHPs) through the 43x over the weekend, with 120 through the Shield Arms 15 round mag. I did have two successive FTF from one of the factory magsi (at around the 60 shot mark) but no feeding issues with the 15 rounder. All three of my mags started having issues with the slide not locking back when empty on the last several changes, but I’m guessing that will be corrected with proper cleaning and lube.

Not locking back with factory mags or s15? My factory mags did that on my g48

Comment

Both of the factory mags and the S15.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X