Blagojevich pardoned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    I'm torn on this. Part of me wants him to rot as he abused his elected position for personal gain. Part of me knows that prosecuting him was a joke as we know that this kind of stuff (and worse) runs rampant in politics with even the biggest players. It's glaringly obvious that he was the scape goat in that whole rodeo.

My wishful side thinks maybe there will be an information exchange over this, but I know nothing will happen.

Unless i'm missing something, I have to give POTUS a thumbs down on this one. Maybe i'll be forced to eat crow? Either way, one commuted sentence is a ridiculous thing to linger on.

I will say that if he does this POS a favor but never pardons Flynn, I will be forever scratching my head.
    I half wonder if he is just showing the demotards that he can pardon or commute a sentence at will, considering the immediate crap and accusations he caught from them that he dare attempt to have the DOJ pressure a judge to go light on Roger Stone. (obstruction/abuse of power blah blah blah)

If he truly wanted to go light on Stone (and give them something to **** and moan about), he could just wait until the gavel came down at sentencing, then immediately issue a pardon before they even left the court room (which is exactly what he should do)

Comment

It's glaringly obvious that he was the scape goat in that whole rodeo.
      I am admittedly connecting some dots here. But I see Blogo having 2 options.

1. Stay on the team that screwed you, and stay in prison.

2. Switch teams, rat on those that ratted on you, and get out of prison.

I am sure Donald is looking at this through a more complex lens. At the very least I see this rattling Barry's cage and some of the crooked Chicago dems. Frankly I trust him on this one. Donald negotiating with somebody sitting in a prison cell, and he holds the cell keys. I am going to go out on a limb and say that DJ Trump didnt get the poopy end of the stick on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        I am admittedly connecting some dots here. But I see Blogo having 2 options.

1. Stay on the team that screwed you, and stay in prison.

2. Switch teams, rat on those that ratted on you, and get out of prison.

I am sure Donald is looking at this through a more complex lens. At the very least I see this rattling Barry's cage and some of the crooked Chicago dems. Frankly I trust him on this one. Donald negotiating with somebody sitting in a prison cell, and he holds the cell keys. I am going to go out on a limb and say that DJ Trump didnt get the poopy end of the stick on this one.

They have him on tape discussing the things that put him in jail with other politicians, yet, only he went to jail. He knows nothing about anything that isn't already covered or that isn't already known.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          I half wonder if he is just showing the demotards that he can pardon or commute a sentence at will, considering the immediate crap and accusations he caught from them that he dare attempt to have the DOJ pressure a judge to go light on Roger Stone. (obstruction/abuse of power blah blah blah)

If he truly wanted to go light on Stone (and give them something to **** and moan about), he could just wait until the gavel came down at sentencing, then immediately issue a pardon before they even left the court room (which is exactly what he should do)
          This is what I hope happens.

Media will go into a frenzy until the next big story develops in a day or two.

Comment

He knows nothing about anything that isn't already covered or that isn't already known.
            I feel like we usually agree on most topics.

But I cant agree with this. You nor I know what Blago knows or doesnt know.

I could care less about rehabilitating or punishing Blago via prison. I want Donald to nail Barry/Jarrett and his entire crooked team. Probably wont happen, but even exposing a little bit his corruption is a win in my book. Hell just play the tape.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by batmaninja; 02-20-2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I feel like we usually agree on most topics.

But I cant agree with this. You nor I know what Blago knows or doesnt know.

I could care less about rehabilitating or punishing Blago via prison. I want Donald to nail Barry and his entire crooked team. Probably wont happen, but even exposing a little bit his corruption is a win in my book.
              That's true. I guess my point is anything incriminating he had would have been covered by now. Given what we now know, do you really believe the FBI had altruistic motives in his case, or were they part of the cleanup crew?

The cutout you posted is why i feel the way I feel. There was incriminating stuff there concerning several people. It isn't new information. It was known at the time.
              Last edited by Clay C; 02-20-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I get what you are saying and yes, I am pessimistic in that the FBI and most of Washington is crooked. And yes I think things got cleaned up in an attempt to put them to bed. With Blago being the fall guy.

But I will go further out on my limb and say that the clean up crew didnt plan on DJ trump getting elected. Didnt plan on a Trump pardon to Blago. And that Donald didnt just pardon Blago with out getting something in return.

Can we at least agree that this got Barry's and Jarret's blood pressure up ----> with very little effort by Trump?

Comment

I get what you are saying and yes, I am pessimistic in that the FBI and most of Washington is crooked. And yes I think things got cleaned up in an attempt to put them to bed. With Blago being the fall guy.

But I will go further out on my limb and say that the clean up crew didnt plan on DJ trump getting elected. Didnt plan on a Trump pardon to Blago. And that Donald didnt just pardon Blago with out getting something in return.

Can we at least agree that this got Barry's and Jarret's blood pressure up ----> with very little effort by Trump?
                  Sorry Amigo. I just don't think anyone is sweating it at this point.

Like I said though. I don't mind the taste of crow.

Comment

No problem. I have fallen myself a few times taking my fat butt too far out on some shaky limbs. May be doing it here, but this atleast breaks it down a bit better than I did.

THIS IS HUGE. Trump commuted the sentence of former Illinois Governor Democrat Rod Blagojevich. Rod was railroaded & silenced by Obama, Jarrett & Emanuel and maliciously prosecuted by Comey & Mueller's cabal. Blagojevich knows where all Obama's bodies are buried..........

In April 2010, Blagojevich moved to subpoena Obama. Then he went to trial and prison for 14 years. Hmm. Sounds like a replay of what we are seeing today with Comey and Fitzgerald and his memos! A major illegal leak that took down a sitting Governor that Obama and Emmanuel wanted out of the way. Everybody covering everybody else's ***. Connect the dots.

Remember, Blagojevich was prosecuted by Comey's pal, Patrick Fitzgerald, who was promised a Cabinet job if he appointed an Obama-person to the Senate. That person was VALERIE JARRETT. Is Trump pardoning Blagojevich in exchange for his testimony on Comey, Fitzgerald, Obama, Emmanuel and Jarrett? We shall soon see!

Comment

trump had NO obvious reason to pardon blago so if you don't think there is something more to this than goodwill i'd say your are mistaken.

Comment

no problem. I have fallen myself a few times taking my fat butt too far out on some shaky limbs. May be doing it here, but this atleast breaks it down a bit better than i did.

this is huge. Trump commuted the sentence of former illinois governor democrat rod blagojevich. Rod was railroaded & silenced by obama, jarrett & emanuel and maliciously prosecuted by comey & mueller's cabal. Blagojevich knows where all obama's bodies are buried..........

In april 2010, blagojevich moved to subpoena obama. Then he went to trial and prison for 14 years. Hmm. Sounds like a replay of what we are seeing today with comey and fitzgerald and his memos! A major illegal leak that took down a sitting governor that obama and emmanuel wanted out of the way. Everybody covering everybody else's ***. Connect the dots.

Remember, blagojevich was prosecuted by comey's pal, patrick fitzgerald, who was promised a cabinet job if he appointed an obama-person to the senate. That person was valerie jarrett. Is trump pardoning blagojevich in exchange for his testimony on comey, fitzgerald, obama, emmanuel and jarrett? We shall soon see!

https://www.tierneyrealnewsnetwork.c...er-comey-obama
                        hahahahahah :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          hahahahahah :d:d:d
                          No context....? Just a dismissal of laughter ....?

Care to add...

Comment

The dam is cracking...maybe.

Structure CMS™ provides enterprise level power for users with entry level skills. Our best of breed CMS has a simple, highly intuitive suite of tools that gives you complete command of your web properties.

[VIDEO] Blagojevich Just Implicated Obama in “Senate Seat Scandal,” He Drops Names, Says “More to Come”

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Ders a reason Trump turned him loose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X