May be trouble for Biden.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Screw prison...They need to stand in front of a firing squad, after their fair trail and found guilty.
    That's exactly what would stop it. But, zero chance the soft feelings of today's younger generation would be able to handle the thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
      That's exactly what would stop it. But, zero chance the soft feelings of today's younger generation would be able to handle the thought of that.
      Hmmm, might be able to pay off our debt to China if it was promoted on a pay per view channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        They believe in the rule of law, they just don’t think it applies to them. And to be crystal clear, when I say they & them, I mean every single stinking one of them! I used to think you could find a handful of honest ones in the bunch, but I believe if you did a investigation you’d find that they have all be bought and paid to some degree.
        ……….and the majority of Americans that actually pay attention know that! Sad, when it turns into degrees of "bought and paid for!" "Your guy is dirtier than mine, my guy brought home the bacon, my guy goes to church every Sunday, my guy hunts, etc., etc." Regrettably it wont change but I always believe the Constitution can take a arse whipping and keep ticking.
        Originally posted by Honker View Post
        Lying dog-faced pony soldier?
        Now that was just pure bad crazy ole man talk!!!
        Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        Hmmm, might be able to pay off our debt to China if it was promoted on a pay per view channel.
        Humm, now I might be able to buy into that angle. Need a few trillion to pay off this runaway debt but interesting take on capital punishment.

Comment

Free Free

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
          The Chinese government broadcast that stuff for free on their national television channel . Perks of communism free televised execution :confused

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            The Chinese government broadcast that stuff for free on their national television channel . Perks of communism free televised execution :confused
            you want to go to China to watch it for free??

Comment

Working...
            X