South TX Barndo Builders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South TX Barndo Builders?

Anyone recommend any barndo builders in south tx?

I found texasbarndos.com, but their prices seem insanely high. $125/square foot and that doesn't even get you a porch or a garage lol.

Surely that's not the going rate now days?

Originally posted by DeadEyeB View Post
    Anyone recommend any barndo builders in south tx?

I found texasbarndos.com, but their prices seem insanely high. $125/square foot and that doesn't even get you a porch or a garage lol.

Surely that's not the going rate now days?
    Not sure on other areas but around Victoria that's about the going rate for custom builds around here, some are a little higher than that, and they're including anything under a roof in that price

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

There is not many metal building contractors in S Tx. I have researched the heck out of it. I did find this fellow out of Uvalde.
      Kenneth Clark 830-591-3158

Comment

Better windows is a great idea.

More attic space ( taller pitch) is a good idea.

I insulated the interior walls for noise control.

BP

Comment

Yep. Haven't found a contractor that goes any further south than Victoria. Even a company called South Texas Barn Builders don't really come down to South Texas.

Comment

I don't know if they finish them out, but Goebel Welding and Construction out of Three Rivers builds alot of metal buildings around the area.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

W D Metal Buildings.
              Pleasanton Texas.

Great people, great service <------ even warranty 20 years after the fact.
              Cant say enough about how they treated my family and our neighbor down the road.

Comment

thanks yall

Comment

Call Sutherlands in Alice. They sell barn and whole house packages built or DIY, but even if you don't buy from them they should be able to give you some information and reference some builders. Ask for Lee, he is the one that has the most info but he is in and out of the store so he might have to call you back.

Comment

Working...
                  X