Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 08-11-2017, 01:40 PM   #51
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler7696 View Post
So I just turned 40. I have gained weight over the years but here lately I find myself tired and just not motivated to work out. Also the old sex drive has gone down a bit. It sounds like my testosterone has gone down. My girlfriend and I have discussed having kids in the next couple of years. How will this effect that? What is the best option for all of this? There is a Low T center here in San Antonio, should I go there or my primary physician? Thanks for any advice or help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
PM Inbound buddy!
.270 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2017, 01:56 PM   #52
whakm
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma, we'll see how this goes

Quote:
So I just turned 40. I have gained weight over the years but here lately I find myself tired and just not motivated to work out. Also the old sex drive has gone down a bit. It sounds like my testosterone has gone down. My girlfriend and I have discussed having kids in the next couple of years. How will this effect that? What is the best option for all of this? There is a Low T center here in San Antonio, should I go there or my primary physician? Thanks for any advice or help.

I've done both( low T and the doctor) and for me I have to admit that the doctor was a better option. At the low T that I went to they kept increasing the dosage ( the highest it ever got was 1.5 cc a week). I felt great but my test went off the chart. ( also got back into working out at the time). The doctor had me starting at 1 cc and actually back it off to .5 cc on my second check. Now, the girls at low T were much cuter than my wife who gives me my shots ( sorry) so that was a plus. Also, through my doctor my insurance covers more of the cost. Winner!
whakm is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2017, 01:58 PM   #53
Ętheling
Pope & Young

Default Testosterone Therapy

Quote:

Im in the same boat as you but a tad younger. My test just dropped off one day for no good reason. TRT would be best for me but we are trying for children. Dr put me on Clomid. Steroid users use it post cycle to recover from hormone shut down after a heavy cycle. It triggers your body to produce its own test. It can get your levels up but it doesnt fix things like TRT or naturally produced test would. But it doesnt affect sperm production.

Its better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ętheling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2017, 02:05 PM   #54
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Im in the same boat as you but a tad younger. My test just dropped off one day for no good reason. TRT would be best for me but we are trying for children. Dr put me on Clomid. Steroid users use it post cycle to recover from hormone shut down after a heavy cycle. It triggers your body to produce its own test. It can get your levels up but it doesnt fix things like TRT or naturally produced test would. But it doesnt affect sperm production.

Its better than nothing.

This is my current situation with Clomid, 1 daily doubled my initial Test and have now leveled off around 544, I jokingly asked my Dr (the best in San Antonio) if we could inch that up a bit with out sacrificing my swimmers. So I am on a 1 and 1/2 clomid daily for 8 weeks then going in for a recheck to make sure my levels haven't gone haywire.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:10 PM   #55
Ętheling
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by .270 View Post
This is my current situation with Clomid, 1 daily doubled my initial Test and have now leveled off around 544, I jokingly asked my Dr (the best in San Antonio) if we could inch that up a bit with out sacrificing my swimmers. So I am on a 1 and 1/2 clomid daily for 8 weeks then going in for a recheck to make sure my levels haven't gone haywire.

I am supposed to take 1 x50mg every other day but I do half of one every other day as it works better that way for me. It raises my est levels which is counterintuitive to test so symptoms of low T still persist. But my mood at least is alot better. My Dr says TRT would fix everything. My way I can sit around 650 but still have many symptoms.

Old 08-11-2017, 02:22 PM   #56
Ten Point

A couple of things to note that I have not seen mentioned. I just finished doing a graduate level literature review on Intermittent Fasting. And in my search through scientific journals, 2 things stood out.

1. Males on an 16/8 Intermittent Fasting diet, and lifting weights 3 x day showed very favorable results in terms of body composition, HOWEVER their testosterone and IGF-1 anabolic hormones plummeted!!!!

https://translational-medicine.biome...967-016-1044-0

"Total testosterone and IGF-1 decreased significantly in TRF after 8 weeks while no significant differences were detected in ND (normal diet)"

2. High Intensity Exercise has been shown to INCREASE testosterone in previously sedentary males.

http://www.endocrineconnections.com/....full.pdf+html

"The present data indicate a combination of preconditioning, and HIIT increases TT and SHBG in sedentary older males, with the HIIT stimulus accounting for a small but statistically significant increase in free-T."

So, if you want to help your Test levels, get on a High Intensity Exercise program.

Last edited by .270; 08-11-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:24 PM   #57
icetrauma
Ten Point

Hunt In: Dreams

Side effects for me are a little acne and increase in body hair growth. Started off with T level in the low 200's. With 100 mg weekly it went up to 320's. Now on 200 mg week. Last check T was upper 600's. BP is remaining normal. Cholesterol has had no change. Benefits are it's like being a 16 yo again. Wake up and Joey is already up making flap Jacks. Lifts in the gym have improved as well. I also sleep better ,with CPAP which I started 1 year before T use.
icetrauma is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2017, 02:26 PM   #58
icetrauma
Ten Point

Quote:
A couple of things to note that I have not seen mentioned. I just finished doing a graduate level research paper investigating Intermittent Fasting. And in my search through scientific journals, 2 things stood out.

1. Males on an 16/8 Intermittent Fasting diet, and lifting weights 3 x day showed very favorable results in terms of body composition, HOWEVER their testosterone and IGF-1 anabolic hormones plummeted!!!!

"Total testosterone and IGF-1 decreased significantly in TRF after 8 weeks while no significant differences were detected in ND (normal diet)"

2. High Intensity Exercise has been shown to INCREASE testosterone in previously sedentary males.

"The present data indicate a combination of preconditioning, and HIIT increases TT and SHBG in sedentary older males, with the HIIT stimulus accounting for a small but statistically significant increase in free-T."

So, if you want to help your Test levels, get on a High Intensity Exercise program.

Very good points as well. IIRC, low fat diets also cause your T levels to drop.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:40 PM   #59
Ętheling
Pope & Young

Quote:
A couple of things to note that I have not seen mentioned. I just finished doing a graduate level literature review on Intermittent Fasting. And in my search through scientific journals, 2 things stood out.

HIT helps my symptoms greatly.

Old 08-11-2017, 02:56 PM   #60
sdfrench
Eight Point

Hunt In: Anywhere I'm invited!

Having been on TRT for a number of years, I went from Androgel to Striant to injections with testosterone cypionate. The every two weeks injection is way more effective for me than the gel or the Striant (absorbs through the gums).

Regardless of method of TRT, it's critical to periodically have bloodwork done. Too high testosterone can thicken the blood (not good). Too high testosterone can cause excess testosterone to convert to estrogen. Too high estrogen is not good either.

Currently, I buy the testosterone and the nurse at the Dr office injects it.
sdfrench is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2017, 03:24 PM   #61
Sticks&Strings
Pope & Young

So the doctors prescribe all this? What does it do for women? Does it increase their sex drive too? If so i may buy my wife a truck load of it. I dont tend to have a decreased sex drive at all, but fatigue is a major issue for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Sticks&Strings is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2017, 03:47 PM   #62
sdfrench
Eight Point

Hunt In: Anywhere I'm invited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
So the doctors prescribe all this? What does it do for women? Does it increase their sex drive too? If so i may buy my wife a truck load of it. I dont tend to have a decreased sex drive at all, but fatigue is a major issue for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Women need a certain amount of testosterone just like men need a certain amount of estrogen. Out of the normal ranges for either sex causes various issues.
sdfrench is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2017, 04:15 PM   #63
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Dan View Post
Deca can cause bloating for those that are not strict on diet and exercise but for me it helped me increase muscle mass and eliminate a small amount of belly fat. I am on low maintenance levels of test and deca and do not have to cycle on and off like I would if I was on higher levels. I stay on top of all my levels and get blood work done every 3 months, and I donate blood every 2 months. It is not for everyone but works for me.
lol...Deca will cause increased water retention.

Sorry but a steroid is not good for you long term. No if's and's or butts. I went to school for that and know many steroids users during my younger days.
You are slightly addicted, maybe possibly carrying it over after baseball? It's a mental thing at this point

Regardless of the levels you need to take clomid or a post cycle. PERIOD!

Lab results and bloodwork don't tell the whole story of your body.

Last edited by gingib; 08-11-2017 at 04:20 PM.
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2017, 09:30 PM   #64
Pineywoods Paul
Eight Point

Hunt In: Polk County, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket View Post
Some studies have shown an increase in risk of heart attack, stroke and prostate cancer.
I asked my doc about this. He said it actually reduces risk of prostrate cancer. Said you never hear of younger guys with normal testosterone getting prostrate cancer. It's always us old farts with low T.
Pineywoods Paul is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-12-2017, 08:22 AM   #65
125Dad
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coke Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
I asked my doc about this. He said it actually reduces risk of prostrate cancer. Said you never hear of younger guys with normal testosterone getting prostrate cancer. It's always us old farts with low T.
My doctor said the same thing.
125Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-12-2017, 09:03 AM   #66
icetrauma
Ten Point

A lot of issues with steroid use only come from those who have abused them such as athletes and body builders. I could be wrong but no long term studies have been done on men using low dose for replacement therapy. IMO, men on HRT is no different then women using birth control at older ages for hormone therapy. And by hormone therapy I mean Test not all the other derivatives such as Deca, Eq, D-bol, A-Bombs etc.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:32 PM   #67
RACK
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hare Texas ,Rocksprings,Midwest, and Mother Ocean

Just got my blood work after 2 months of testosterone replacement. My original level was a measly 43 , 2 months in now and I am at 1004 ! My weekly injections are 200 mg , but Doc back'd me down to 185 this go. At 47 years old I feel better than ezra and my little wifey cant sit still
RACK is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 03:57 PM   #68
Johnny44
Eight Point

How bad do you have to feel to need this treatment?

If you are a senior citizen in terrific shape, have energy, sex six times a week, and exercises four to seven times a week with high intensity intervals and weight/resistance, should you get checked?
I go full bore for thirty second intervals. I usually shut it down if my heart rate hits 175, let it drop back to about 128, then ramp up again. I'm shaped well with lean muscle, maybe 6% bodyfat, and I'm not interested in mass, would this treatment help me?

My goal is ONLY to stay active and capable until the finish line and I hope that is about 110 years old.

Last edited by Johnny44; 09-06-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Johnny44 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 04:03 PM   #69
PNOAK
Six Point

Hunt In: Uvalde,,Giddings

Do any of you guys that use the supplement have a history of prostate cancer in your family?I am just curious and interested as well, my entire family has Prostate Cancer history and supposedly the increase in testosterone at an older age helps promote and grow the prostate cancer..just curious if any one is in this same boat?
PNOAK is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #70
PNOAK
Six Point

Hunt In: Uvalde,,Giddings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
Now I see there was a response already after I asked- sorry
PNOAK is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 04:24 PM   #71
fordsuper08
Eight Point

Hunt In: San Angelo , East Texas

do the pellets hurt when they put them in i do shots every week now and can see a difference but have been considering the pellets becasue of the spikes and the way they level out
fordsuper08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #72
Bow-TechAggie
Six Point

Are there any over the counter alternatives to going to the doctor. Unfortunately going through insurance is not an option for me. I got tested about 6 months ago and it confirmed that I do have low T. Not sure of exact number but it was below 300 (age 46). Would like to do something, just can't afford the prescribed options.
Bow-TechAggie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 06:18 PM   #73
djc
Ten Point

Hunt In: ???

I do 100 mg a week injection, .5 ml.
A 10 ml bottle of testosterone lasts 20 weeks and costs around $65 from Costco pharmacy. My wife does the injections. Insurance does not cover it, but it seems cheap to me.
djc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 06:23 PM   #74
Ętheling
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny44 View Post

If you are a senior citizen in terrific shape, have energy, sex six times a week, and exercises four to seven times a week with high intensity intervals and weight/resistance, should you get checked?
I go full bore for thirty second intervals. I usually shut it down if my heart rate hits 175, let it drop back to about 128, then ramp up again. I'm shaped well with lean muscle, maybe 6% bodyfat, and I'm not interested in mass, would this treatment help me?

My goal is ONLY to stay active and capable until the finish line and I hope that is about 110 years old.

Last edited by Ętheling; 09-06-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:17 PM   #75
RINCON
Ten Point

This thread should stay at the top...
RINCON is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 07:19 PM   #76
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow-TechAggie View Post
Are there any over the counter alternatives to going to the doctor. Unfortunately going through insurance is not an option for me. I got tested about 6 months ago and it confirmed that I do have low T. Not sure of exact number but it was below 300 (age 46). Would like to do something, just can't afford the prescribed options.
Mexico....I've heard.....from a friend
Old 09-06-2017, 07:22 PM   #77
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:

You should definitely get yours checked asap...lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 07:27 PM   #78
icetrauma
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by djc View Post
I do 100 mg a week injection, .5 ml.
A 10 ml bottle of testosterone lasts 20 weeks and costs around $65 from Costco pharmacy. My wife does the injections. Insurance does not cover it, but it seems cheap to me.
If you can, it's best to divide the dose in to 2 injections a week. It prevents those lows you're experiencing. It provides a more steady level.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #79
PVDT
Eight Point

Quote:

Man...did you read what you posted??!!! Holy moly.
PVDT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 08:01 PM   #80
TX Outlaw
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow-TechAggie View Post
Yes there is when you went to the doctor did he recommend any medication if so there are always natural supplements you can take instead of what they recommended you . If you want to pm me your number so I can ask you some questions and can recommend you something to take .
TX Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 08:05 PM   #81
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVDT View Post
Man...did you read what you posted??!!! Holy moly.
I think you might need to get your sarcasm meter checked.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 08:22 PM   #82
tex4k
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Reagan, Upton, Crockett, and Uvalde counties

I guess I'm wired different, doc gave some testosterone boosting pill, don't recall the name, but all it did for me was put me into a constant state of po'd about everything, sky, sun, air, I was just pizzded. After about a week of that, figured I'd just leave well enough alone.
tex4k is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 11:08 PM   #83
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post

Nobody has sex six times and week unless its with them self.

Black Ice is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 11:12 PM   #84
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice View Post
Nobody has sex six times and week unless its with them self.

Wait, what? Is that supposed to say "sex six times a week"

DapperDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2017, 11:24 PM   #85
sharpstick35
Eight Point

Hunt In: rocksprings tx

I was tested at 230 when i was 36. genetics has a lot to do with it. I have been doing the Bio-T pellets since then and now I'm mostly in the 900's, unless i don't get them on time. my ins. doesn't cover any of it so i pay out of pocket. it does thicken your blood but if you go donate every few months it isn't an issue.
sharpstick35 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-07-2017, 07:56 AM   #86
Johnny44
Eight Point

Yes, I read what I posted. It is every bit true. I'm lucky in the bedroom respect and wouldn't have any room for complaints if the good Lord took that away. I can only be thankful.

I often wondered if my high intensity interval workouts had anything to do with the situation and then I read what someone posted here on the subject.

I asked these questions not out of sarcasm but true wonderment. I have one doctor tell me that many times the low-T starts with a sedentary or lazy lifestyle (use it or lose it), overall health, or diet.

I see so many young fellers seeking this fountain of youth and I don't totally understand. "T" supplements appear to me akin to viagra, it's overcoming a condition in which the root cause may not be assesed?

Whether genetics or lifestyle, I don't know. Even in women's cases, many active women still ovulate and menstruate even in their sixties.

Last edited by Johnny44; 09-07-2017 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:34 AM   #87
jmeghunts
Ten Point

Been tested twice at about 400 and both doctors said no to the therapy. I still feel like crap. Can I shop around for a doctor that will work with me?
jmeghunts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #88
icetrauma
Ten Point

Quote:
Yes, I read what I posted. It is every bit true. I'm lucky in the bedroom respect and wouldn't have any room for complaints if the good Lord took that away. I can only be thankful.

I often wondered if my high intensity interval workouts had anything to do with the situation and then I read what someone posted here on the subject.

I asked these questions not out of sarcasm but true wonderment. I have one doctor tell me that many times the low-T starts with a sedentary or lazy lifestyle (use it or lose it), overall health, or diet.

I see so many young fellers seeking this fountain of youth and I don't totally understand. "T" supplements appear to me akin to viagra, it's overcoming a condition in which the root cause may not be assesed?

Whether genetics or lifestyle, I don't know. Even in women's cases, many active women still ovulate and menstruate even in their sixties.

For me, my Low T was related to working nights, hypertension and severe sleep apnea. I've always exercised, yes cardio included but not on the regular. It depended on my goals.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:09 AM   #89
icetrauma
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeghunts View Post
Been tested twice at about 400 and both doctors said no to the therapy. I still feel like crap. Can I shop around for a doctor that will work with me?
I believe insurance will not cover it and docs will not wrote for it inless.youre below 300.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:20 AM   #90
Johnny44
Eight Point

I think the body is very complex and different genetics respond to different lifestyles. Its almost like a "manly man" stays manly or becomes more so while other factors make the man's body lean toward the other direction?

I'm sure there are tons of factors involved, I hope to stay lucky for a while. I believe "sleep" and "stress" is a major player in overall health.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:35 PM   #91
RACK
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hare Texas ,Rocksprings,Midwest, and Mother Ocean

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
I think the body is very complex and different genetics respond to different lifestyles. Its almost like a "manly man" stays manly or becomes more so while other factors make the man's body lean toward the other direction?

I'm sure there are tons of factors involved, I hope to stay lucky for a while. I believe "sleep" and "stress" is a major player in overall health.
Rofl ...

TTT
RACK is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-08-2017, 09:07 PM   #92
one66stang
Ten Point

Hunt In: Big Lake , Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvanbrunt View Post
Im 34 and my level tested at 290. My PCP sent me to a urologist and I'm starting out on the gel as soon as insurance gets it straight. He said the pellets are best, but not covered by insurance and average about $100 per month, but they last 5-6 months, so $500 - $600 per treatment out of pocket.

I told the wife that I'm going to start out on the gel and put some cash up each month as my 'test' fund. I'd rather do the pellets because the way he described it to me, its a spike then an even keel over time until they eventually have to be replaced instead of the peaks and valleys that are experienced with the gel or shots.

He prescribed the gel as twice daily to help keep it more evened out through the day instead of a high first thing and crash at the end of the day.
Please be aware of cross contamination. Say you rub it on your chest or leg before bed, it feels dry and all then your wife lays her skin where you applied the gel, she gets a dose.
one66stang is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-09-2017, 08:47 AM   #93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
For me, my Low T was related to working nights, hypertension and severe sleep apnea. I've always exercised, yes cardio included but not on the regular. It depended on my goals.
This is what caused my brother's levels to drop. As an LEO rotating from overnight shifts to day shifts jacked up his sleep cycle.

Look up Dr. Kirk Parsely, a Navy Seal turned physician. He did a lot of work on Low T among Seal Teams and the military. His conclusions discuss lack of quality sleep and high stress as primary culprits.

Last edited by .270; 09-09-2017 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:05 AM   #94
cvanbrunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jack County

Quote:
Originally Posted by one66stang View Post
Please be aware of cross contamination. Say you rub it on your chest or leg before bed, it feels dry and all then your wife lays her skin where you applied the gel, she gets a dose.

I do give it plenty of time usually a couple hours before bedtime.

cvanbrunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-09-2017, 12:41 PM   #95
icetrauma
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvanbrunt View Post
I do give it plenty of time usually a couple hours before bedtime.

They also say with the gels, the absorption time will vary depending on the temp of the skin. Applying after a fresh hot shower, will allow more gel to be absorbed due to the opening of the pores. Or, that's what I was told.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:22 PM   #96
mobrien
Four Point

Hunt In: London, TX area

I thought I'd share my experience, felt similar things at 43 in that I found that I was always tired and had lack of drive (not good when you had a woman 9 years younger than you and who was not hard on the eyes). There were a lot of factors involved probably in my levels being low, such as not getting enough sleep and lack of exercising my legs as much as I should have (free testosterone is held up the most in your leg muscles from what I learned). Well a trip to the Urologist and some testing showed my levels were under 250 and I was prescribed the shots- it helped and within I week I had felt like a new man (the ex gf noticed the difference too, lol). I was really surprised when the Urologist told me that it was pretty common and he is seeing it in younger men more often these days. I try to do a good leg workout twice a week now, take my shots biweekly (it seemed to level me out better than once per month), and I also have added an Estrogen blocker/T-booster supplement. It has all helped quite a bit and hope the above helps others if they feel similar issues.

Know this, even if you don't test low enough, you can increase your levels by trying to get 8-10 hours of sleep a night, by exercising your legs a few times a week to free up that buildup in them, and by taking Estrogen blockers.
mobrien is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2017, 09:25 PM   #97
Ten Point

Know this, even if you don't test low enough, you can increase your levels by trying to get 8-10 hours of sleep a night, by exercising your legs a few times a week to free up that buildup in them, and by taking Estrogen blockers.[/QUOTE]

Yep! If you watch the video link I posted, you can increase your Test levels almost 300% just with good sleep hygiene naturally.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM   #98
icetrauma
Ten Point

Quote:
Know this, even if you don't test low enough, you can increase your levels by trying to get 8-10 hours of sleep a night, by exercising your legs a few times a week to free up that buildup in them, and by taking Estrogen blockers.
Yep! If you watch the video link I posted, you can increase your Test levels almost 300% just with good sleep hygiene naturally.[/QUOTE]

Sleep is greatly under stressed. People would be amazed at what good sleep can do for ya.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:37 PM   #99
Texas Stalker
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Oklahoma/Taylor County

Here's a money saving tip for you guys. And for you guys that think you can't afford it. If your doctor will prescribe home administered shots and your insurance won't cover the script or like in my case it's waaaaay too expensive through insurance..........Go to Goodrx.com and go to a participating pharmacy. If I bought it through insurance a 10 week supply was over 200 bucks. Going through Goodrx it's 48 bucks at cvs. It WAS $44 at Brookshires but they doubled in price recently. Your welcome.

Texas Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2017, 07:12 AM   #100
Brute Killer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Pleasanton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac6933 View Post
Gain weight and face breaks out like your 16 years old. Also nonstop morning wood��
I didn't gain weight.
Brute Killer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top