No announcement yet.

Camaro or Challenger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The silverado isn't gonna be able to touch the new Dodge hellcat PU.

How bout a 0-60 in 3.6 5500lb SUV Grocery gitter??

Comment

Originally posted by Bmaker8709 View Post
      I had a 2013 ZL1 for a couple of years and sold it back in 2015 to buy another Harley, ironically. Loved the horsepower and handling, didn't like the blind spots.
      This. Drive both and make sure you can handle the blind spots. If you can live with both of them I would suggest getting the one that you can get the best deal on.

Comment

I was just at QT in Decatur. A young kid gets out of his Camero, skinny jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          I was just at QT in Decatur. A young kid gets out of his Camero, skinny jeans.

What’s a Camero?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They are both bad *** ride..but the Hellcat is a whole different beast.

Now if you really want to go a different route the Ram TRX would be my pick.

Comment

I already have a truck just thinking about a fun car. Harder to find than I thought that doesnt cost a fortune. Love old muscle cars but a decent one is super expensive

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Yup and everyone is piped loud... and each driver looks around to see who’s “admiring” him when he nails it to get up to 40 mph in between lights. Probably all wear skinny jeans too.[emoji12][emoji23]
                Bwahahahaha! Too True

Comment

Working...
                X