No announcement yet.

post covid smell issue! driving me crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked because it is a reported side effect of the Moderna, a "metallic taste" as they described it. Its only been a year so we don't know jack about Covid or the vaccines still. The scientific method is slow and that doesn't bode well in our society today. A doctor or scientist following the scientific method at this point should still be saying "we just don't know yet". The media will turn those boring lab coats away and find ones instead screaming FACTS and TRUTHS.

Comment

I am having same issue OP! Tested 11/13 and to this day anything I smell that is cooking or is still hot from being cooked smells gawwwwwd awful and the exact same. It can be a sweet cake or something in the deep fryer.

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
        The vaccine(s) shouldn't cause anyone to have a smell/taste issue. The loss/alteration of smell/taste is currently thought to be caused by the actual virus attacking the nerves that transmit the smell/taste sensations to the brain. Since the vaccines do not contain the actual virus, there should not be an issue.
        This.

Comment

Got covid Dec 17 and lost me smell/taste then.

Still, dont have it back. Maybe 10%.

Went to the Chiropractor today. He is going to work on some laser acupuncture and a few other things.

Started Olfactory Training and taking Zinc(100mg) and Vitamin D(5000iu) a day.

Ill keep this thread updated with my progress.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
            Got covid Dec 17 and lost me smell/taste then.

Still, dont have it back. Maybe 10%.

Went to the Chiropractor today. He is going to work on some laser acupuncture and a few other things.

Started Olfactory Training and taking Zinc(100mg) and Vitamin D(5000iu) a day.

Ill keep this thread updated with my progress.
            Did you ever get your smell back? How did the laser acupuncture workout?

I lost my smell and its getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
              Same timeline for me. Girlfriend and I tested positive at the same time; I’d say my smell is still only at 30%. Loss of taste and smell were my only symptoms.
              Still in the same boat as I was in April

Comment

It's all part of the government's plan. They are going to fart bomb us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  I still can't taste or smell . The problem with that is it's only a inch and half apart

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Hehe

Comment

Have you tried ivermectin? I hear it fixes everything. You can even rub it on your truck bumper and double your gas mileage!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                      Have you tried ivermectin? I hear it fixes everything. You can even rub it on your truck bumper and double your gas mileage!
                      Amazing!

Comment

Buddy lost his taste and smell july of 20. Still nothing.

Comment

One friend smells cigarettes and other and electrical type of smell

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                            Still in the same boat as I was in April
                            Have you tried any of the essential oils and reprogramming of the sense? You are right at the time line my daughter regained hers.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                              I got a scipt for Ivermectin and two other meds for a ten day run. The first three days I felt better and better, then on the fourth day I began to backslide. I finished my ten day regimen Friday and I’m right back where I started. Tired all the time, nasty@zz smell most of the time, no appetite, headaches, and no desire to do anything. Sometimes I feel like I can hardly put one foot in front of the other. Been like this or worse since December.

The only upside is that I’ve lost close to thirty pounds which I needed to lose, (could lose thirty more), but I’m on the last notch in my belt. Have to wear suspenders to keep my britches on my (no) @zz.

This kung flu ain’t for sissies !

Comment

I lost my smell and taste back in May, got both back but my smell is seriously weak compared to before. Wondering if it's ever going to be like it was

Comment

Working...
                                X