No announcement yet.

I need ammo.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I buy a basket full it’s not for resale.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
      I say we report them to the ATF, IRS, and every other government agency we can.
      You’re going to fit in well with the incoming nazi regime.

Comment

AR for sale.....

Ain’t paying a buck a round

Comment

I told my neighbor that if he heard me fire a round in the middle of the night to call a hearse, ammo is too expensive to fire warning shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No such thing as warning shots.

Comment

Gun broker

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Where can I get 2000 rounds of .223/.556 for a good price?
                when you find out, P.M. me!

Comment

Porters in coffee city has 223. It’s a dollar a round but you can by by the box or by the case.

Comment

as close as I can figure it with what I have, it takes $1.05/rnd for a .308 168 gr. BTHP.

reloads. doing it myself.
                    Last edited by stickerpatch59; 02-04-2021, 07:33 PM.

Comment

On Tuesday Cabelas in FTW had 500K rounds at $.45ish cents a round. They had them in 1K round cases of brass FMJ 556 with a 1 per person limit. Sold out by early afternoon.

Comment

I just bought 300 rounds at Academy on Wednesday. That was 39.99 a box, for 100 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                          I wish these stores would limit purchases to one box till this passes....
                          Something like that would sure make sense, that was happening some time. Why that is not going on now, I don't know.

Comment

I have been finding a lot of 9mm and 223 in the past few days. As of last week most of what I was seeing, was very high, this week, seems a lot of stores got ammo shipped to them and the prices I am seeing are back, much closer to what they used to be, but you still have to look for a while to find those, you can still find a lot of guys trying to sell what they have for three times what they paid for the stuff..

Last week, I found a guy who had some 300 Weatherby Mag brass, I think around 100 rounds. Just once fired brass, not loaded ammo, not Weatherby ammo. He wanted around $2.00 each for the brass, trade value, I told him to fly a kite. Then this week, I found three boxes of factory Weatherby 300 Weatherby, loaded 180 gr. ammo, for $40 a box. Which the last time I saw Weatherby brand ammo at Cabela's, it was around $80 a box.

Comment

I need ammo.....

My local academy had brass .223 for $69 for 120 this week and I got 6 boxes. This was at 1030 am after the lines died down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m seeing the same thing at Academy, lines at the door are gone and many boxes of ammo still left. Now, the 9mm is steel case, the 223 looks to be FMJ, there was a box of 410, few 450 bushmaster, big box of 45 brass (250ct), 30-30, shot gun shells. All the above was left after 1030am.

I picked up 6.5 CM hornady black, without getting there at the crack of dawn either. There was a box of 25-06, that had been there a few days.
                                They had 250ct boxes of 9mm brass, had I gotten there earlier. I believe 22 bricks as well. I’m just too lazy to go wait in line.

It’s getting better. There a limit on how much you could get and I saw them refusing to sell to people that tried to jump back in the line.

People need to calm down a little. Maybe some of these re-sellers will get stuck with large quantities of over priced ammo.

All that being said, I was considering getting a 28 nosler a few weeks ago, since that’s all the ammo I was seeing in a regular basis. I I think we all get in our own heads sometimes.
                                Last edited by JasonS; 02-05-2021, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X