X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep at it!

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well finally got it split! Now the real fun starts! I had a injury, stuck a scrap piece of wood under the top cap trying to get a spot that was glued to the floor it broke and hit me right between the eyes. Got a big goose egg looking like the guy off the goonies! The next few days are gonna just be cleaning sanding and removing and wet foam out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very impressed with the progress and its amazing to think of the possibilities. Just being able to get all of your wires run properly and sized right the first time without having to fishtape and engineer solutions will be worthwhile, plus the accomplishment when that dude finally floats again will be amazing.

Comment

Impressive

Comment

Thanks guys!!! Just little update haven’t been able to work on it much. I finished cutting out the rotted wood and pulled about 50 pounds of wet foam! Luckily the stringers are solid! I’ve got my supplies for the glass work. Trying to find some replacement flooring! I wanna go with coosa board, but the cheapest I can find is 600 to ship. May try to find some marine grade plywood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Impressive!

However, I personally have never wanted a boat that bad. I have rebuilt one, and wish I just bought a new one lol.

Keep it up, your pot committed now.

Comment

You're braver than me! Good luck! I'm in to watch

Comment

Good luck
                  I'm looking at your pics and telling myself thank goodness I didn't do the gut job I was thinking about. Its alot of work but should be rewarding to get it just how you want it in the end

Comment

Good luck with this project!

Comment

I’m having flashbacks to all the pain, sweat, and frustration of a rebuild I did on an aluminum boat 10 years ago. It will feel good when you slime the deck for the first time!

Comment

So you've jumped in with both feet..... It'll be cool to watch it come back to life. I hope you called the seller and gave him a piece of your mind on the "solid, ready to go" boat he sold you. I cannot stand dishonest people that take advantage of others.

Of course, that's why my ol' man always said, "Never make deals on things in the dark. There's always something you won't see that the seller don't want you to know about."

Good luck with the work, and don't compromise for "it'll do" when it's not what you want.

Comment

I love this, good on you for jumping right in. Hope you are rewarded with a badarse bass boat when completed.

Comment

How can one not want to follow this. Looking forward to see what you do with her. By the time you finish, you might be wanting to name her Pain In My ***.

Comment

You must love misery. Sell it to another tbher now

Comment

Good luck with this, I’m in for the on going project

Comment

Working...
                                X