Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Rain!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for All.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      Just got to my moms in Porter and left Deer park at 3pm. Walked through waste deep water to get my wife. My mom flooded and im taking her to my house for the night.

Praying for you guys. This is horrible. We got flooded on tax day. Almost took water in at Harvey. I was running pumps all day. I know your pain all too wee,and won’t sleep for the next3 days worrying about it. Take pics!!! don’t hesitate! Pop chalk lines 4’ up and tear it out and let it dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Drove through it today while heading out for camping when it started. Felt like I was driving through a tornado. Had to pull off and wait it out in Academy. Prayers for all that was some tough rain

Comment

We got a lot of rain at the Sugar Land house. French drains couldn’t keep up. No water in the house but waiting for light to see what all got tore up.

Y’all stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
            Praying for strength, comfort, peace, and safety for all involved. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen
            Are you in Thompson's?

Comment

On the fringe near the power plants. We were good during Harvey, but these things never seem to go exactly as expected. Hopefully the rain holds off and when it comes doesn’t hit too hard.

Comment

Looks like out west and NW is getting it now

Comment

Man, just seeing this. I had no idea it was getting that bad down there. My parents flooded 2x here in Austin and I know it is a mess. Thoughts and prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for everyone down south

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Looks like out west and NW is getting it now
                      Yup building up big time out West. We're supposed to get slammed again starting tomorrow night.

Comment

Headed to Galveston for a little family get way starting tomorrow. **** the rain!

Comment

A little rain in Richmond last night. Had to walk about a mile in to get home but no major issues.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190508_100935.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	24579556

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

With 15 minutes of rain, in The Woodlands yesterday morning, it filled two 50 gallon water barrels off one half of the house to overflowing. I was really impressed. Looking at getting two more barrels, just for the fun of it.

Comment

Hate to see this & hear about folks impacted with flooded homes. These crazy weather events are all too often these days it seems. I remember back in April 2016 Palestine, Tx recorded 7.5” of rain fell in less than an hour

Comment

4-6" around Menard County from last night and this morning. I am expecting the San Saba River to come down later today.
                                Adios,
                                Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X