Covert Wireless Help (Error Message)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Wireless Help (Error Message)

I bought a Blackhawk LTE to add on with my current Covert. Last night I went through the motions to activate and add on to my account. After entering the ICCID and IMEI #'s, I got an error message and have no idea why? The camera shows up in my Covert App along with my other cam but it isn't active. In other words, I'm not getting a signal. Here is what it looks like in my subscription portal. Has anyone had this problem before? I've been on hold with Covert twice this morning and can't get anyone on the phone. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe because the blackhawk is verizon and you're trying to add it to an ATT plan?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Maybe because the blackhawk is verizon and you're trying to add it to an ATT plan?
      Not sure if you were being a smart *** or not but either way, you fixed my problem![emoji41]Thanks my man. All is well in my world now.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Not sure if you were being a smart *** or not but either way, you fixed my problem![emoji41]Thanks my man. All is well in my world now.lol

LOL, great response! Glad your problem has been solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

Nope sure wasn't. It's the only thing I could think of and wasn't sure if that was the problem so I put a ?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Nope sure wasn't. It's the only thing I could think of and wasn't sure if that was the problem so I put a ?
            Lol, was kiddin. Thanks for the help my man.

Comment

Johnny....Johnny...... Johnny...LMAO!.....

Comment

Working...
              X