Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
    Need some 357 sig brass
    How much do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post
      How much do you need?
      As much as I can get. I only have about 50 rounds.

Comment

7mm brass

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
        Rudy, how many boxes of 7mm are you looking for? Do you ever get to Spring, Texas?
        Sorry db but i just saw your post replying to my post. I've picked up about 40 empty once fired cases already.....well I'm still waiting for them but they are on their way.
        I'll take whatever you've got available. Let me know whenever you have a chance.
        Thanks and no I never get to spring texas but whereabouts is it at? I've got a group of hog hunters coming down from D/FW area in a couple of weeks.

Rudy

Comment

If someone has some .44 special brass for sale or trade, pm me. once or twice fired is ok.

Comment

Rudy, Spring is north of Houston.

Comment

If anyone around Fort Worth or College Station has any Federal 215m primers, I could use some.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                If anyone around Fort Worth or College Station has any Federal 215m primers, I could use some.
                That is the hardest primer to find right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                  That is the hardest primer to find right now.
                  I even called Federal and they told me that it has been two months since they have shipped any out. They wouldn't tell me when they expected to ship any in the future either. It is non existent on the shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    I even called Federal and they told me that it has been two months since they have shipped any out. They wouldn't tell me when they expected to ship any in the future either. It is non existent on the shelves.
                    I think the large rifle magnum primer is the most widely used rifle primer out there. I definitely use the little I have sparingly just because you can't find them anywhere. It should loosen up soon I hope, at least that is what I hear.

Comment

I have a free tumbler I think it a lineman only issue is the top that holds the media was broken by one of my guys... Its small but still works if you can fins something to use as a top.. maybe a plastic bowl or something I am in Irving 972 815 9064

Comment

OK thanks. Going to give it a try to reload them.
                        As much as I can get. I only have about 50 rounds.
                        I think I've got a few hundred 357 sig brass for trade bait

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Not sure if you can ship powders and what not but would love to find out I reckon if I have something you need or want to try. I have finally narrowed down my guns powder choices and want to sale/trade all the stuff that my guns don't shoot extremely well.

1st choice trade 8# of varget or same lot pounders

I could always use 178gr amax 185 berger vld hunting all .308 caliber. Past that I am not sure so make and offer I reckon.

If you are interested in cash trade just pm me and we can go from there. Not all the powders are full so I put a line on where the powder levels are ---- thanks for your time

Comment

Man i wish you were closer. Got to pay hazmat on shipping powder or primers. 28.00 extra

Comment

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post
                                I think I've got a few hundred 357 sig brass for trade bait
                                What are you in need of?

Comment

Working...
                                X