Light on AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
    I just learned how to read, thank you, and i found that you're attacking people all the time on other threads as well .. so it's not just me.. i feel so much better knowing you're being a duck to everybody !
    Should I pay rent for living in your head boo?

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
      Should I pay rent for living in your head boo?
      not at all , but thanks at least for reaffirming that you're this way with just about everyone, at least I don't feel like you're picking on me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
        not at all , but thanks at least for reaffirming that you're this way with just about everyone, at least I don't feel like you're picking on me personally.
        You must really wear your feeling on your shoulder if you think that comment was an attack. This is why everyone gets so dam offended these days. A bunch of pansies. As usual you still have no concept of reading comprehension. Calling trade offers stupid is not attacking a person. It’s saying the offer itself was stupid.

Comment

To the OP- sorry your thread got jacked--

If you are looking in a budget oriented direction here is a solid choice-- Streamlight ProTac HLX1000-- it is rail mounted, rechargeable and has rattled around in my duty vehicle for 3 years with zero issues-- I use the handheld version as a backup light on my duty belt or if I really want to make someone see stars.

Glad that some folks posted up comparisons- trying to find the photos now I took between the Streamlight and the Surefire we were issued.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
            To the OP- sorry your thread got jacked--

If you are looking in a budget oriented direction here is a solid choice-- Streamlight ProTac HLX1000-- it is rail mounted, rechargeable and has rattled around in my duty vehicle for 3 years with zero issues-- I use the handheld version as a backup light on my duty belt or if I really want to make someone see stars.

Glad that some folks posted up comparisons- trying to find the photos now I took between the Streamlight and the Surefire we were issued.
            I just purchased one of those as well. Had been on my radar but I found solid reviews by Sage Dynamics and Mr Guns and Gear. Both are well respected by me. I like it so far, only negative IMO is the mount sticks out quite a ways. Probably going to look for an aftermarket one.

It appears to be higher performance than the Surefire 600, for half the price. Downside is a perceived slightly reduced reputation for reliability (talking Trijicon vs Aimpoint, not UTG level)

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
              I just purchased one of those as well. Had been on my radar but I found solid reviews by Sage Dynamics and Mr Guns and Gear. Both are well respected by me. I like it so far, only negative IMO is the mount sticks out quite a ways. Probably going to look for an aftermarket one.

It appears to be higher performance than the Surefire 600, for half the price. Downside is a perceived slightly reduced reputation for reliability (talking Trijicon vs Aimpoint, not UTG level)
              I've had plenty of Streamlights but saying they're on the same level of comparison with Surefire that Aimpoint/Trijicon being compared isn't realistic in my opinion.

A Chinesium Protac just isn't in the same ballpark as a Surefire Scout. I've owned multiple of each.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 03-04-2021, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X