Hagerman Segment A 11/6-11/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonBell1144 View Post
    What status does a user have to have to be able to post images on forums?

Awesome set up! Looks like about $8k in that photo give or take. Top of the line equipment and a nice rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DonBell1144 View Post
      What status does a user have to have to be able to post images on forums?
      That's a nice setup! And great camo! I can only see your boots

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post

Now that’s funny [emoji38].

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post

😂😂😂😂 it’s a cloak of invisibility 😎😜

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
            Awesome set up! Looks like about $8k in that photo give or take. Top of the line equipment and a nice rig!

Only if his Ravin crossbow is $5k. The Rambo bike in this picture is an older model; new ones are about $3-$4,000 and the cart is $100; saddlebags are about another $85-100.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
              Only if his Ravin crossbow is $5k. The Rambo bike in this picture is an older model; new ones are about $3-$4,000 and the cart is $100; saddlebags are about another $85-100.
              Yeah I have less than $2500 in my rig because my bike is last year’s model and I bought it direct from a dealer at a trade show. The new models are more than double in price but I don’t see how you hunt big public ground without them. They are so useful. The Ravin cost more than my bike and trailer! I’m a bit embarrassed to be using a crossbow but, I rotator surgery 9 weeks ago and I can’t even hold my compound up yet..... just can’t emotionally afford to miss deer season.

Comment

Nothing to be embarrassed about using a crossbow. We are all hunters. I use both verticals and crossbows, cause I just like to hunt!

Ravin's top end runs less than $3k rigged out, with some extras. Not much more or less than a good hunting vertical or target rig.

Ravins can be high maintenance though. And they do back their product right down to the strings and cables.

Comment

I wouldn't be embarrassed about a crossbow or the bike. If that's what you need to hunt, good for you! I am missing this whole season because I broke my back and I just bought a new Rambo bike. Being a woman, I needed a smaller frame than the one my husband has, and I spent less than $2500, but smaller bike, smaller price...

Be sure to wear a safety harness (I always do, but I fell off a tripod on opening day. There was no place to tie off to)

Comment

Congrats boone11

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X