Favorite Air Fryer recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Air Fryer recipes

I'm new to the air fryer game and I'm already falling in love.
    I've cooked boneless, skinless chicken thighs 2 different ways and loved both.
    First batch I seasoned them like I would for grilling (minus the Dales low sodium marinade that I would normally do...I'm out atm) and chunked them bad boys in for @23 mins @380 and they turned out great.
    2nd batch I cut into smaller pieces, hit em with a light coat of olive oil and used shake n bake. 400 degrees for 20 mins, flipping with @5 mins left.
    The only negative thing I can say is that its not really low fat...when you eat roughly 6 thighs
    I tried backstrap with flour and wasn't impressed. Might try tenderizing it better and using bread crumbs or crushed crackers next time. I hit them with spray olive oil but the flour just didn't crisp up like I would have liked it too.

What is some of yall's favorite recipes?

Chicken is my favorite as you have learned. I do wings and legs and season like I was going to grill them and they come out great. I didn't like anything that I breaded and put in there..... fish, backstrap, etc. It is good for any pre frozen potato products. French fries, tots, etc. I have not made much in it and would like to see more recipes too.

Comment

I was in full intent to get one and after talking to a few folks, decided to just stay with oils and just Not overdue eating fried foods. I bought a deep fryer recently and it works so good, fast and yes greasy. I still want an air fryer but they require smaller servings, slower and still a fair bit of work. And I was told need to spray most foods with a little oil to get em done right. I am still split but less oil is better health so enjoy. I will watch comments for ideas as I hope to add one soon as the health advantage and No quantity of oil mess is awesome.

Comment

I bought an air fryer and did not like it, I feel I can get basically same results in the oven and don't have something else in the cabinet

Comment

I will be trying the grilled cheese sammich this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for recipe ideas as well

Comment

i cooked salmon in mine last night! It was delicious. 10 min at 400deg just season and put a little oil on top. Turns out flakey and moist. I also love some good wings in there. 25 min at 400, shake the basket at 5 min left and you will have way better wings than buffalo ever thought about having!

Comment

BBQ wings turned out amazing! 14 mins at 380, flipping halfway. Brush with sauce and butter, 5 mins @400, flip and brush again and 2-3 more mins and they are done.

Comment

lots of good stuff that i have tried.

kids stuff is supper easy and quick. nuggets, fish sticks, cinnamon rolls

i like salmon or the little chicken tenderloins

wings are always good. I do mine for 25 min at 400 deg. i stop with about 5-7 min left and shake it a little. Crispy and delicious!

Comment

Tots

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
                      i cooked salmon in mine last night! It was delicious. 10 min at 400deg just season and put a little oil on top. Turns out flakey and moist. I also love some good wings in there. 25 min at 400, shake the basket at 5 min left and you will have way better wings than buffalo ever thought about having!

In process...

Comment

Can you do veggies in there? Thinking brussel sprouts?

Comment

Tag

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            In process...

Freaking amazing! Added a little soy sauce and garlic to our taste...salmon was on point!

Comment

We did some red potatoes in ours this weekend. Cut them up in little chunks, olive oil and seasoning, and they were dang good.

I also made some Venison meat balls last night with a Thai Sweet Chili Glaze. They were delicious.

Comment

Working...
                              X