Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
    Chad and Jennifer-

My sign looks great in the office. I was going to hang it at the ranch, but it never made it past my office door. Might have to order another one for the ranch!

Thanks again!

sorry...I can't rotate pic....

Looks great Scott. Thanks for posting brother.

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
    They do great work and couldn't find nicer folks
    You to Paul. Always a pleasure.

Originally posted by Gunner87 View Post
    ^^ This. Chad was one of the Pallbearers for my mother. Talk about people with the biggest hearts. Also do the best hand painted tin signs!
    Trey your mom had the heart brother. She made me smile everyday. We talk about her quite a bit. Some of the stuff she said would have me rolling all day. Just about have your flags done. Will be done this weekend with two of the ones for Christmas. I will text you the price. for those two

Originally posted by raw10628 View Post
    Great looking stuff. I'll have to send you a PM about a custom one just need to find the artwork.
    Anytime. after the new year. We have been scrambling to get all the orders promised done by Christmas.

Originally posted by Texas redneck View Post
    just curious as who the owner of the B&R Ranch in Disco would be?? And I like the signs told my wife I might have to get one, she said when I can pay for it then I could get one.
    Maybe they will chime in.
    Last edited by ckuehl; 12-06-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Maybe this will work Scott.
      Attached Files

Comment

Lets try this again. We have 21 flags in my office to finish up by Christmas.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks great!! I cant wait to pick them up Chad!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner87 View Post
            Looks great!! I cant wait to pick them up Chad!
            I left them both in my office. Come by anytime. I am off starting Friday 12/20/2013 until 01/05/2014. Your dads looks great. I think he will be proud. I shook his hand before , but never got to thank him for his service.

Comment

Man those are gorgeous. Can't wait til after the new year

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                Man those are gorgeous. Can't wait til after the new year
                Once I get this Christmas rush complete I will get you going brother. You have always had nice things to say about or product.

Chad

Comment

82nd Airborne Division

Originally posted by ckuehl View Post
                  Love seeing these. Jennifer has said from the being that she always wondered where people hung them. Now we are starting to see.

The rest of you boys need to post them up. I know we are missing at least 100 plus.

Jennifer and I have been working working on one now that we have 20 plus hours in so far. No joke! We have been coming home every night and working on it. It has set us back by a month or so but, it is going to be awesome.

Thanks again for supporting us. It means the world. And like I mentioned before it goes to a good cause for the Houston Down Syndrome Association.

Thanks

Chad, Jennifer and Conner
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	yde5ezat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	893.4 KB
ID:	24272626
                  Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

up

Comment

Here is one I did for my buddy that I work with.

Bryce yours is done as well. Maybe we can get together this weekend.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here you go brother. Good luck on the wedding. Take a breath and enjoy life.

or one like this! I sent you a pm!

Comment

or one like this! I sent you a pm!
                          I got ya bud. We have been really busy with life and have not made a flag in a while. I remember you always saying you wanted one when the time was right. I guess it got right for you?

You know the rules you dint pay until you have the sign in your hand and a grin on You face.

It is late so we will get together soon. I am booked up Friday with meetings but we shall talk soon.

Chad.

Comment

I got ya bud. We have been really busy with life and have not made a flag in a while. I remember you always saying you wanted one when the time was right. I guess it got right for you?

You know the rules you dint pay until you have the sign in your hand and a grin on You face.

It is late so we will get together soon. I am booked up Friday with meetings but we shall talk soon.

Chad.

Heck man I know how life gets busy! I havent had a chance to stop in awhile with all these spring sports kicking off! You are the man though!

Comment

Heck man I know how life gets busy! I haven't had a chance to stop in awhile with all these spring sports kicking off! You are the man though!
                              I know what ya mean though. As far as the flags I would be nothing without my beautiful wife. When the painting gets difficult that is where she steps in. She has some crazy mad skills. I am lucky to have her. And even luckier she likes to paint. I can paint but she is the artist! she has a hand like a surgeon. I wish the pictures looked half as good as the real deal. She is my hero as well as one hell of a mom to boot.Most women are.

Comment

Bump for someone looking

Comment

Working...
                                X