Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are ya'll opinion on 2009 Bowtech Air Raid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are ya'll opinion on 2009 Bowtech Air Raid?

Just want to know what people think of this bow?
    Attached Files

sweet ! how does it shoot?

Comment

Lots of guys like em on here. Im a Hoyt guy myself, but I would use a bowtech if I was comfortable with it.

Comment

Dude!!! Make your bed!! haha

Comment

i think the camo is nice, not sure if that was what you were looking for or not

Comment

just was wondering if it was a rare bow or not and that's not my pics that from the guy i'm buying this bow from. and for the shooting not sure yet, its a 30.5 DL, 65lb DW. but everything is coming with it for $300 , i think its a awsome deal.. but wondering if anyone has ever heard of this bow and what your thoughts lol

Comment

looks great for 300.

Comment

My thoughts are be wary of buying a bow from someone who takes pictures of it upside down

Should be a good bow, it's in the same time frame of some of their very good bows. Don't know much about the Air Raid personally as I have never shot one. Price seems good.

Comment

Very good bow!

Comment

I know diamond made a pretty cheap "box store" package deal called the air raid that sold for around $599 new within the last two years. If it is in good condition and feels good to shoot then its a good deal. Never purchase a bow without giving her a test ride first!!!

Comment

look at reviews, see if anyone in your area has one and if you can shoot it.

Comment

air raid is a great bow . . . . i believe it was meant to be a replacement for the tribute which was an awesome bow.

great bow for $300

Comment

Working...
                        X