• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Well I'm up now, well that's if I ever fell asleep or if I was just in deep thought for 6 hours ha, but I called my neighbor down the road he's in college and is going to help me go look. I saw a post up there about look at all the spots with water well, the east fork of San jacinto runs through the property so there's a lot of it.
        I'm not going to quit looking for the deer till either I loose all hope or well, find him of course. I thank y'all for the luck wishes hopefully I recover the buck and will have LDP's here in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Solocam16 View Post
          pm sent
          Pm returned.

Comment

Best of luck to you bud. That is a sick feeling for sure. I will keep watching the updates on here and see if you find it.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck this AM!

Comment

Best of luck this morning.

Comment

Just got up and moving. Feel free to call if you need another nose on the ground. Gonna be out that way shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by lonestar8839 View Post
                      Just got up and moving. Feel free to call if you need another nose on the ground. Gonna be out that way shortly.
                      Will do.

Comment

Lemme know if you need any help, I'm just down the road in Crosby at work. Grew up in Huffman, I know alot of those woods. I'd be willing to lend a hand if needed. 7134163101

Comment

Good luck...had this happen to me about 5 yrs ago. You'll find him!

Comment

Originally posted by KWHUNTER View Post
                            Lemme know if you need any help, I'm just down the road in Crosby at work. Grew up in Huffman, I know alot of those woods. I'd be willing to lend a hand if needed. 7134163101
                            You know where Hargraves rd is just past the commons? Thats where I'm located, but will do if I need more help.

Comment

Good luck.

Sounds like a dead deer to me.

Comment

good luck keep us posted!

ac

Comment

Working...
                                X