• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That scenery is gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Man View Post
      That scenery is gorgeous.
      The pictures don't do it justice either. It's an amazing place.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Bill, I'm pretty sure the CC versions install separately. I remember having my old version still on the computer after I installed the CC version. I have since uninstalled the stand alone version. The subscription deal bothered me too, but at the same time I was paying to upgrade every year or so anyway. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other if you're upgrading.
        Thanks Shane, I may look into it at some point although what I have is up to date enough at the moment.

Comment

After seeing these pics I might have to try this software. I have never used anything but Canon Digital Photo Professional or Picasas 3. What would y'all recommend for a first time user to get started?

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
            After seeing these pics I might have to try this software. I have never used anything but Canon Digital Photo Professional or Picasas 3. What would y'all recommend for a first time user to get started?
            Lightroom.

Comment

I made the leap some time back and am running CC on both my desktop and this laptop. I couldn't be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Lightroom.
                Thanks, any particular version? I have Windows 10.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
                  Thanks, any particular version? I have Windows 10.
                  The most recent version is always the best one.

Comment

I'm used to use Adobe photoshop but my camera was stolen many years ago and I've been holding a grudge. I'm getting back into photography and have seen and heard a lot about LR. So it's an online program, and you pay a subscription? How much, and you think it's totally worth it? I have photoshop but it's an outdated version and let's face it, for an amateur photoshop gets exhausting really fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X