X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion (Saturday)

Daily Bible Portion – 7 of 7
    "AND I APPEARED"

(Weekly Reading>>Exodus 6:2-9:35, Ezekiel 28:25-29:21, Romans 9:14-17, 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:1 - Revelation 16)

Rabbis teach that we are in the 7000 year today. The terms used for the 7000th year in scripture include: today, His rest (as in Sabbath Rest), the day of the Lord, the end of days and in that day. In God’s 7000 year redemptive plan for mankind, the Age of Law began with the life of Abraham lasted from the years 2000 to 4000 BC. This was when the great Hebrew Torah Sages taught Yahweh’s heavenly Kingdom government - His authority, teaching and instruction (that Moses transcribed known as Torah), but did not specifically teach the Messiah.

In the Church Age, is the range from 4000 to 6000 BC, when the early Church fathers taught Jesus/Messiah and the Holy Spirit (Yahweh’s power) but not the Torah as it was already taught in its appointed season.

Today, we are in approximately the year 5779/2019 (Hebrew/English) on the calendar. The Rabbis believe there are approximately 240 unaccounted for years resulting from the destruction of the Temple. If we add 240 years to the current Hebrew calendar today we are well into the 6000 year (6019).

In Hebrew understanding, any time frame pass the start of a one or two thousand year period, is spoken of as being in that 1000 year time frame. Therefore to be in the year 6000, is counted as having entering into the 7000th year era, also known as the millennial. That brings us today into the end times, 7000/ the Messianic Era or Future Age. Here Torah (the Age Law) and Messiah (the Church Age of the Messiah) come together to become one in believers (called the Age of Messiah). There has never been a time like this since Mount Sinai where the people of Yahweh, believers in Jesus the Messiah and have a desire to walk in Torah. (Hebrews chapter 3-4)

The story of the Exodus prophetically guides us in this Messianic Era, where the world system, likened to Pharaoh, will be destroyed at the same time as the Bride is delivered to her Bridegroom. There will be a war and there will be a wedding. Which kingdom will we be found in? Those who are taught to fear the return of their Messiah - are they preparing for a wedding or a war? If a shepherd is teaching his sheep to prepare for personal destruction when the world goes through its destruction, and does not understand that Yahweh is not preparing a Bride to destroy her, then they are a false teacher. A shepherd today must be teaching His flock about sanctification and holiness to prepare them to meet their Bridegroom. Only then is his flock a light to the world. He must understand that “heaven” is not somewhere in the atmosphere with Yahweh, but is on earth with Yeshua in the literal, New Jerusalem, the Bridal chamber (Revelation 21:22-23).

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables (2 Timothy 4:3).

Rabbi Shaul/Paul

Paul/Rabbi Shaul, who exhorts us to choose between clean and unclean, holy and unholy, said,

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers [one who disobeys and rejects Yahweh’s laws and plan for salvation]. For what fellowship has righteousness [a believer obeys Yahweh's laws and is faithful to his plan for salvation] with lawlessness [a believer who is unfaithful to God’s laws and teach against them]? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ/Messiah with Belial [worthless or wicked/Olam Hazeh]? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: ‘I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people.’ (2 Corinthians 6:14-7:1; Leviticus 26:12; Jeremiah 32:38; Ezekiel 37:27.)

Therefore ‘Come out from among them and be separate[holy/set apart], says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you. (Isaiah 52:11; Ezekiel 20:34, 41.) I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty.’ (2 Samuel 7:14.) Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness [sinful nature] of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

The apostle Peter said,

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night [without warning], in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless (2 Peter 3:10-13; Revelation 21).

2 Peter 3:10-13 is written in the Messianic Era/ end times language of deliverance. It is not talk of destruction for us, but for the Pharaoh in and among us. We are a shadow of the days of Moses, when a baby in his basket (ark) was placed on the waters of tribulation and destruction to ride over them in deliverance. In the midst of the destruction of our earthly (sinful) nature and the destruction of the world, will be deliverance for those who recognize the signs of the times of Yahweh. Yahweh is not going to destroy His betrothed Bride but has promised to protect and care for her until His return. Our deliverance from fear is found when we trust and obey His Word.

Thus says Yahweh: ‘Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest? For all those things My hand has made, and all those things exist,’ Says Yahweh. ‘But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at My word’…. ‘Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves, to go to the gardens after an idol in the midst, eating swine's flesh and the abomination and the mouse, shall be consumed together,’ says Yahweh (Isaiah 66:1-2, 17).

Many desire the righteous ways that honor Yahweh, but at the same time may be living and eating in ways that defile His Altar (in us), the place He desires to dwell. The time to pursue holiness is today if we do not harden our hearts. May we heed the following words of Yahweh,

"For just as the new heavens and the new earth which I make will endure before Me, so your offspring and your name will endure. And it shall be from new moon to new moon and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all mankind will come to bow down before Me" (Isaiah 66:22-23).

continues tomorrow...
Working...
X