Hunting/fishing ADHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting/fishing ADHD

I swear I have ADHD when it comes to the out doors. I say every year I’m going to fish through the fall then hunt a bit.... well it never happens I get all amped up about hunting then don’t hit the water for a while. Now all a sudden I have no interest in hunting and can’t stop thinking about fishing lol!

Anyone else like that?

You got to have balance, I hunt every other weekend, and fish the non hunting weekends. I like to fish more than hunt, so I have to force myself to hunt. Lol

Comment

I just love being in the outdoors. I don't care if I am hunting or fishing or hiking or just enjoying nature. Best way to recharge the batteries of life!!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        You got to have balance, I hunt every other weekend, and fish the non hunting weekends. I like to fish more than hunt, so I have to force myself to hunt. Lol
        Yeah that’s what I need to do unfortunately my weekends are being spent renovating our house.... so I’ve been hunting a little here and there but I miss the salt...

Comment

Guilty!

Comment

Once I get in hunting mode I don't switch back into fishing mode until it warms up some.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
              Once I get in hunting mode I don't switch back into fishing mode until it warms up some.
              That’s what I like to hear. Wish more people were like that. Lol. Best time of the year to fish is hunting season. Lol

Comment

I'm like that as well. Mostly because I'm still learning on all of it, and now with my son wanting to do stuff with me, I jump around ideas alot.

Comment

Going to have to make a trip to the coast next weekend since I got the itch!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My whole life revolves around fishing. After 8am-5pm dealing with fishing....I'm off to fish a mudhole. Its my life. Crazy thing is I don't have any family or friends that fish to talk about fishing with (aside from a couple coworkers)

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                      Going to have to make a trip to the coast next weekend since I got the itch!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
                      Dang I need to go to!!!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Shane told me the only time you go hunting is when you can’t catch Croaker.

Just saying

Comment

I am there too. My interest in fishing is picking quickly since I got a good buck in Oct. I can also tell by the amount of fishing stuff I'm starting to buy!! Tournament season is not far away!!

Comment

Guilty here as well. Was supposed to take the boat out to Port Mansfield all my days off this summer. Hasnt happened yet. Go figure.

Comment

Same here!

Comment

Working...
                              X