Browning Trail Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning Trail Camera

After all the good reviews on here about Browning Trail Cameras I finally bought a Strike Force Gen 5 from MidwayUSA. Put it out in July and worked for 2 days. Tried replacing batteries, SD cards, nothing works. It will power on intermittingly but none of the buttons work. Called Browning today for warranty and they refused to assist unless I had the camera in hand. Told them I've been around game cams all my life and that I know how to troubleshoot them.... frustrating. Hindsight, guess I should of lied and said yes. Will call back later when I actually have the device in hand I guess. Anyone else having or had similar problems with their Strike Force?

My SF has been in the field for 19 months set on 10sec video mode with zero issues. I do have it connected to an auxiliary power supply(12v) deer feeder battery. Battery will last approximately 16 months with camera set on 10sec video mode before needing recharging.

Comment

I love all mine

Comment

i was having problems with mine, put in some lithium batteries and it has worked great since. Lithiums lasted over a year and average 500-600 pics a week when they are eating protein during the summer.

Comment

I had one for two years and the screen went black. No way to make any changes to the camera. It will not take any pictures either. I was very disappointed after all the good reviews that I had read. I have cheaper cameras that have outlasted it by several years. I don't think i will buy another one

Comment

I have a handful out 365 going on 4 years and they all work great. I can't tell you how pics they take and just keep going and easy on battery life. Great cameras.

Comment

Mine’s been out for 3 years without an issue.

Comment

Update, customer service is having me send it in for repair/replacement. Wish they would just expedite the replacement and go ahead and send me a new one in lieu of waiting to inspect the old one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy from Trail Cam Pro and get a second year warranty and they handle all warranty concerns in-house. Never heard a bad word about their customer service.

We offer honest reviews on every product we sell so you can make an informed decision. Shop for trail cameras, scouting cameras, and game cameras today!

Comment

I have 7 running and only issue I've had is the lens failing. Don't know if it is due to heat/UV or age.

Comment

Update. Got a brand new camera delivered over the weekend from Browning. I commend them for that. Hopefully this one lasts longer then 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am having the same issue with one of mine, guess I will call Browning today.

Comment

I was gonna get 2 going this past weekend. Come to find out, they been working all year since February. Not bad

Comment

Working...
                          X