Insert Tuning l Ranch Fairy Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insert Tuning l Ranch Fairy Video

Crazy when you meet a true arrow smith. So many tricks. This one is a hidden gem. If you already know about this, please burn your energy somewhere else to say "I already know this". Trying to help those of us who were in the dark!

How to Insert Tune your Arrows:

I have watched some of this guys videos and he generally has some semi-decent information but the guy who presents the video is a real distraction and almost impossible to watch.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Love your videos!!!
      They have helped me so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
        I have watched some of this guys videos and he generally has some semi-decent information but the guy who presents the video is a real distraction and almost impossible to watch.

Happy New Year!
        Yea, Ranch Fairy isn't for everyone, but he has good info and is spreading the good word.

Comment

Agreed,
          He's an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by RanchFairy View Post
            Agreed,
            He's an idiot!
            Yep, he's nuckin futs.[emoji23]
            I binge watched several videos yesterday. Definitely entertaining. A lot of info that I don't get from the bow shops I go to. I think most people are hung up on arrow speed. I know I've just gone by what the dudes at the bow shops tells me. Gonna play around with things I've picked up from your videos and other advice on TBH.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
              Yea, Ranch Fairy isn't for everyone, but he has good info and is spreading the good word.
              you are correct...I was just being, or attempting, to be funny......

Comment

Working...
              X