Mad Dog Mattis......OUCH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big O didn’t pull all troops out of anything middle eastern. And realistically we will still have boots on the ground in Syria. Just not conventional troops. I do think talking pull out is a bad idea in this circumstance though. And it was a bad idea to claim ISIS is defeated.
    Last edited by Stoof; 12-23-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

And if we’re talking about pulling out. The baby has already been born. Now we gotta watch it grow. And it will keep growing. Long after Trump is gone.
      Last edited by Stoof; 12-23-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Strange how Mattis was ok when obama pulled our troups back home.
        Not really strange at all considering he was head of Central Command during the drawdown in Iraq. He couldn't quit, and he sure as hell couldn't publicly criticize his commanding officer.

Also, consider that Obama later fired him from that position, which I'd wager led him to retire. I see no love lost there.

Comment

Just think, if we were not at war somewhere in world all these war mongers in the Gubmint and military would be out of a cushy job and have to make do in the civilian world. Oh the misery of it all

Comment

I tend to agree with the trumpster on this business

Comment

Now Trump is saying Matt is was actually fired because he didn't do a good enough job.

Can you actually trust a guy that sheets on every person that has ever worked for him?
              When they are employed by him they are the best ever
              But soon as they leave they are the dumbest and laziest SOBs known to man.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Wow, just learned on Smithsonian Channel that the new FORD Class aircraft carriers cost $14 billion each. [emoji572] Only one is completed.....bad late to boot. 1 in production about 70% complete. 3 more on order.
                Yep, $5 billion is pretty nominal as the defense contractors are living large! [emoji927] God Bless America, we can spend it faster than the taxes can be collected!!![emoji631]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                And not just by a little. What’s a few billion...

Comment

Working...
                X