***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Instead of multiple threads every week I will just do one solid season thread. Any hunt I do will be here. I live here so lots of hunts will happen from compound, traditional and rifle.

Tonight is sit #8 for the season after a Big possibly P&Y 7pt! Fingers crossed. I've had him at 10 yards and 75 yards already in the last 2 days. See what happens this evening.

I'll post pics as much as I can. Tight and quiet in here so phone use is limited.

Here we go! Good luck to everyone this season.
    Attached Files

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Wind is all over the place right now.

Comment

HMM no wind here ohhh yea I am in my office catching up on paper work ARGGGG go get em Jason

Comment

Bedding to my east 100 yds and oaks 75 yds surrounding me. I'm in a small cedar thicket with hand corn/corn crop!

Comment

Good luck. That will have to be a monster 7 pt to make p&y. Looking forward to seeing him.

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Jason! Hopefully he will show up and give you shot.

Comment

In this time!

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    Bedding to my east 100 yds and oaks 75 yds surrounding me. I'm in a small cedar thicket with hand corn/corn crop!
                    I was seriously wondering what the green stuff was... seemed a little on the small side to be a food plot!... wondered if it was some sort of bagged deer crack/candy/whathaveyou.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Hope you get him!

Comment

Yea the wind here is changing directions like crazy. Good luck to you this evening.

Comment

Don’t you have some work to do?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Good luck. That will have to be a monster 7 pt to make p&y. Looking forward to seeing him.
                              I'll post LDPs of him. Been watching him for 3 yrs. I believe he is 6 but I do know he is at least 5 yr old. Heavy mass, long main beams and great eye guards and tine length. Probably weigh around 190-200.

He has always been an 8-9pt. He broke his split G2 off early August which made him a 7pt. Nothing fancy but we have History with one another and I am gaining on him! He loves my place but come rut he is off to the neighbors and all over. Hopefully capitalize before then.

Comment

Working...
                              X