Super embarrassing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super embarrassing!

Well I got a phone call I never thought I would get today EVER!

My wife called me at work today and I was on the other line and didn’t answer, she texted me that it was an emergency and to call immediately...

I call, and CPS is at my house talking to my 12 year old son...

Now let’s go back about 3-4 months ago: said 12 year old has a terrible attitude, and mom and I check all of his electronics.... there is the problem, he and his friends (all girls) all they talk about is how horrible their home life is and they try and one up each other every time...!

Well we take his electronics away, he goes to church camp, and he and I start
    Doing a lot more stuff together. His attitude changes 180 degrees, and it’s been pretty cool for the past few months...

Apparently he told his girlfriends that I tried to drown him, physically beat him, and was verbally abusive:..

I don’t know many of you guys, but I can promise I haven’t ever beaten any of my kids, and literally haven’t spanked either of the three in 8+ years (we established respect early on)

Anyways, now I’m going to be dealing with this for who knows how long, because some 12 year olds talking crap to each other..:

Rant over for now I guess

Maybe that 8+ year spank free streak needs to come to end!

Comment

I’m sorry you’re having to go through this.

Comment

oh hail nah.....
        I feel for you man.
        those girls need to be BLOCKED.

Comment

I’d beat him now

Comment

He should have been out rioting and burning cars. Then there would be no issues. J/King

That seriously blows though that you have to deal with them now.

Comment

These are the times I actually wish I worked for cps. I'd order mandatory woppins.

Sorry for you to go through this.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully he learns not to lie as this causes great frustrations for all involved.

Good luck with this mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
                  oh hail nah.....
                  I feel for you man.
                  those girls need to be BLOCKED.
                  I promise, this is how it all started... he was blocked from
                  Talking to any of them and one mom kept texting and emailing him asking if he was ok.... like he was told, he never answered, so I bet she called cps

This sucks.... they interviewed my daughters my wife my mother in law...

They asked my 16 year old daughter if she felt safe at night in the house with me!?

It’s beyond embarrassing, much less infuriating

Comment

Sorry bud, tough day for sure.

Just remember boys are boys and just like men will say whatever we can to a get a girls attention.

Comment

Throw everyone of his “electronics” in a fire and let him watch them burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                        These are the times I actually wish I worked for cps. I'd order mandatory woppins.

Sorry for you to go through this.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                        Can’t do that... I got a lesson on the proper way to give a spanking this afternoon!

Comment

PM inbound...........

Comment

This is what I was just saying on another thread. It is coming, and they will ask if there are any guns in the house and deem you unfit as a parent and take away your family. Had this discussion the other day with my wife. Men need to realize it is time to step up and change this crap or they will destroy everything we have. It is no accident, it is part of the leftists plan. Make a decision now how far you are going to let this go, discuss it with your family and stick to a plan.

Comment

Dang that is tough.

Comment

Working...
                              X