Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparing dove hunting to college football is just dumb. I like dove hunting but dear lord. I can easily skip it and go straight to bow hunting with Texas football on the TV. Hell the highlight of the dove opener is that Saturday Texas game at Buffalo Wild Wings in New Braunfels.

Not to mention by the time TX/OU comes around no one is dove hunting.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-10-2020, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Comparing dove hunting to college football is just dumb. I like dove hunting but dear lord. I can easily skip it and go straight to bow hunting with Texas football on the TV. Hell the highlight of the dove opener is that Saturday Texas game at Buffalo Wild Wings in New Braunfels.

Nobody is comparing them window licker.... mostly that was just tongue in cheek talk from last season. No need to overreact making it something it was not. [emoji2359]

Besides with all the BLM and other BS going on as well as this Covid crap you can knock yourself out sitting on the couch watching 18-21 yo unappreciative kids. I’m going hunting.... dove and deer... and won’t miss it like I used to. I’ll watch when I can but Im not setting my life’s schedule to sit on the couch anymore ... especially after what I just went through medically.

From the looks of it, sounds like you might need to at least be considering a plan B...

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
        This is exactly my plan if there are no Husker games. Doves will be hurtin!

I’ll be doing it while they are playing if I can. ... same with bowhunting. I’ve wasted a many a dove and deer hunt watching 18-21 year old kids chase a ball. No mas if I’m at the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Eeerbody in the club getting tipsy

Comment

Looks like Big 10 is out, Nebraska looking for a conference home for this year likely the Big XII, ACC says they are playing, SEC staying quiet, gonna be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              Eeerbody in the club getting tipsy
              [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                You know how many towns across the country rely on college football for income?

This will have a bigger impact than just no football on tv. Several schools athletic departments won’t survive the revenue loss without help.

As if the players / coaches etc can’t catch the virus anywhere else except on the field....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Massive impact and some of these programs stand to loose between 80-100 million in revenue which will trickle down to non revenue sports getting canceled for good at University's from coast to coast.

Comment

A rare heart condition that could be linked to COVID-19 has been found in several athletes in the Big Ten and other Power 5 conferences.

A rare heart condition that could be linked with the coronavirus is fueling concern among Power 5 conference administrators about the viability of college sports this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ason-viability

A rare heart condition that could be linked with the coronavirus is fueling concern among Power 5 conference administrators about the viability of college sports this fall.
                    "rare"

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Just run'em out there. If you're to sick to play, don't play. If you're high risk, or scared, don't play. If older coaches are scared to coach, don't coach.

Treat it like the flu, the flu is more dangerous to those kids...it's literally more dangerous to them than this stupid virus. Heat stroke during 2 a days is more dangerous. This is ****ing insane..
                      Yep. People have lost their minds

Comment

Myocarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle, has been found in at least five Big Ten Conference athletes and among several other athletes in other conferences, according to two sources with knowledge of athletes' medical care.

The condition is usually caused by a viral infection, including those that cause the common cold, H1N1 influenza or mononucleosis. Left undiagnosed and untreated, it can cause heart damage and sudden cardiac arrest, which can be fatal. It is a rare condition, but the COVID-19 virus has been linked with myocarditis with a higher frequency than other viruses, based on limited studies and anecdotal evidence since the start of the pandemic.

What a crock. So now we should use limited studies and anecdotal evidence to make policy? Some people will go to great links to influence an election.

Comment

The new narrative lol

Comment

I have a feeling i won't be watching either way unless networks skip all the flag kneeling....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Just run'em out there. If you're to sick to play, don't play. If you're high risk, or scared, don't play. If older coaches are scared to coach, don't coach.

Treat it like the flu, the flu is more dangerous to those kids...it's literally more dangerous to them than this stupid virus. Heat stroke during 2 a days is more dangerous. This is ****ing insane..

Fake news...haven’t heard of anyone dying from the flu in months

Comment

would have been there most talked about year, everyone talking about how many player are kneeling, the same teams would have been the only contenders for the championship

Comment

Working...
                                X