No announcement yet.

The official "asking for meat thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I can get it done this year I will gladly give some meat away. THIS is what'l it's about.

Comment

I should have a steady supply of wild pork here starting this week. The pigs will be killed in Liberty County and brought to my house in Kingwood. If you would like to get on my "call out" list for hogs, please PM me a number. Thanks.

Comment

Ive got 10 bags that are 2lb packs i can donate. Pm me if intrested.

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
          I'm out of venison for now but I have no issues getting more. My problem is that I have to lay one down and then get it processed which might take until late Oct' early Nov' Ground beef is still available

If you wanna give up some stew meat, my wife makes a kick arse stew that I'd be happy to share-back.

I'm at 99/1093
          Shoot me a pm with your number and we can meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            Anyone in Houston wants meat, let me know.
            Same here if anyone in Houston wants some axis meat or some redfish give me a shout.

Comment

I could give away a couple packages of deer sausage in or around the Kerrville area.

Comment

I have none to pass out
                What I had I left with friends and family in OH
                But what I will do is check in to shipping fed ex
                The cost of dry ice may be higher then the shipping

Comment

this is a great idea. I'm not in the position to give right now (as my freezer is completely empty) but will do so when I can. well see how this year goes, I generally only hunt public land

Comment

I'm a single guy that hunts about 50 days a year. I can't seem to give enough away after I take all of my culls and does out. I will gladly share if somebody needs it. I live in the Lubbock area

Comment

Wow!
                      That's what I'm talking about!

Comment

I'm in waxahachie. I've got some from last season I can give to someone local. A little bit of burger, steaks, and I think roasts too. Must get before the 14th as we are moving.

Comment

I'm in the woodlands. My kids and I love deer meat. I haven't hunted since moving to Texas. I'd love a Litke if anyone has extra they won't use.

Comment

This is probably one of the coolest threads I've seen on the site. I don't know that I would be able to contribute meat, but I go to school at Tarleton in Stephenville and frequently go to Austin to visit on the weekends. I would be more then willing to take things back and forth if possible. Maybe someone could meet me in the area and I can get it to Austin.

Comment

The official "asking for meat thread"

I haven't had a lease for the last two years, any meat donated would be appreciated. Also I make jerky so maybe I could make you some with some donated meat.
                              Corpus christi area here
                              Last edited by gpena; 09-07-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93racer View Post
                                Muddy bud I tried sending pm but it doesnt seem to be working. I will take some deer meat if you have some. Thanks, Adam
                                You got a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X