No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have a new map with the revamped area bounderies and numbers in the back area with all the mounts. Most of the west areas are staying the same but north fort hood the east side by blora and west fort hood are all different. 203 was a really good area this last season and had some decent bucks come out of it. I took my 120in 10 out of there and was after 2 other bucks in the 130 range.

Comment

Anybody doing any pig hunting? I seen some in 63 a couple of weeks ago but have not been able to get back in there. Am thinking of going after some on this 4 day and maybe do some scouting while i am at it!

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewChris View Post
        Anybody doing any pig hunting? I seen some in 63 a couple of weeks ago but have not been able to get back in there. Am thinking of going after some on this 4 day and maybe do some scouting while i am at it!
        Ive been meaning to get out and scout the western areas. Just gotta get of my butt and setup my pig pipe and game cam one of these days...

Comment

Been Meaning to get out that way MatthewChris like you pointed me, but the area has been closed when I have had the opportunity to go. Hope YOU get on them though. Best of luck!!

Comment

Thanks and I am available to link up any time during this 4 day weekend and shoot if you are still interested! Going to do some scouting and set up a few spots this weekend as well!

Comment

Just thought I would throw this out there were having a huge moving and yard sale this weekend. Everything must go furniture electronics everything. Stop by 51748-4 hopi st fort hood. Some things have been posted on creigslist.

Comment

I think i have a buyer for your tripod stand if it is still available matt!

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewChris View Post
                  I think i have a buyer for your tripod stand if it is still available matt!
                  Yes sir let me know I'll have to get out there and get it

Comment

Just dont sell my saw amigo

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                      Just dont sell my saw amigo
                      I got ya Kevin those things that are being picked up on the 1st I have set to the side

Comment

Where are ya headed brother?

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                        Just thought I would throw this out there were having a huge moving and yard sale this weekend. Everything must go furniture electronics everything. Stop by 51748-4 hopi st fort hood. Some things have been posted on creigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                          Where are ya headed brother?
                          We bought a 40 ft 5th wheel 4 slide outs Getting off hood and going to bank some of the bah. So that being the case everything must go. Not the bows though Give me a hollar some.

Comment

anyone alive on here?

Comment

Been out at a few of my favorite spots doing some limb clearing and fixing up my sets scouting a few other areas and set up a new spot that has a ton of fresh sign in there. I know its early but our training schedule is going to be crazy leading up into the early part of August so this is the best time for me. Deer herd looks great in the areas I am in and already seeing some bucks outside of their ears and others with some really big bulbs. Excited to see what these guys put on over the next 3 months! Got a few mineral licks out so far going to fill the feeders next month! October needs to hurry up!

Comment

Was out scouting a few spots that I found hog sign during deer season to see if they were active and set up a feeder and cam... No dice... Theyve all moved on to greener pastures but found a ton of deer sign so may just setup cam for high traffic areas and see how theyre looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X