No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gov shutdown. I have to go in input my hours for the days worked this pay period and go home. All of my areas are closed so I guess I'll buy some corn, fill up the truck and wash it. Hope this doesn't last long.

Comment

Hope a the federal employees get taken care of, seems like you got a vacation paid coming up Lance.. You can come here and wash my truck. I'll let ya sit in the ground blind LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
        Hope a the federal employees get taken care of, seems like you got a vacation paid coming up Lance.. You can come here and wash my truck. I'll let ya sit in the ground blind LOL.
        If this goes on very long I may just take you up on that.

Comment

The shutdown plan for Ft. Hood shown on there webpage states that D.E.S. services as far as patrols and law enforcement will not be affected by the Govt. shutdown. And all mwr recreational activities will operate as normal so why is the hunt program shut down on Hood?

Comment

Originally posted by popparoach View Post
            The shutdown plan for Ft. Hood shown on there webpage states that D.E.S. services as far as patrols and law enforcement will not be affected by the Govt. shutdown. And all mwr recreational activities will operate as normal so why is the hunt program shut down on Hood?
            i agree roach... not to mention the permits we all paid for.

Comment

It's kind of nice seeing politics getting back to normal! Late 70's early 80's, if my memory is correct, they had 11 shutdowns 11 years in a row. I don't remember when the last one was, thinking it was maybe 94 or 95, but not sure.

Sure gets folks steamed up though.

Comment

I don't care if they shut down the gov. But messing with deer season is just wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1poorboy View Post
                  I don't care if they shut down the gov. But messing with deer season is just wrong!!!
                  Look at it this way .... the quota's will last longer

Comment

Originally posted by Gordyanimal View Post
                    i agree roach... not to mention the permits we all paid for.
                    Has anyone heard if the hunt program is going to stay closed.

Comment

I herd on ft bragg they have DOD/DA cops acting as game wardens

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

As of right now still no big game hunting on post thats the last i was told about 2:30 today

Comment

F--ing retarded. MWR and politics do not mix and exactly why I stopped supporting both many many years ago. Just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1234 View Post
                            I herd on ft bragg they have DOD/DA cops acting as game wardens

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android
                            The FH Game Wardens are on duty as usual. There are many, many personnel involved in the hunting program, not just the GW's and MWR personnel.

Comment

wow, that sucks. i'm glad Im not hunting this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                                Gov shutdown. I have to go in input my hours for the days worked this pay period and go home. All of my areas are closed so I guess I'll buy some corn, fill up the truck and wash it. Hope this doesn't last long.
                                Sorry brother, hope it doesn't last long for us. It's kind of a double edged sword...you get furloughed and sent home with no promise of pay...or you get to come to work in mt situation with a promise to be paid...eventually. Was told last time this happened that both were back paid...hope it happens the same this time for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X