No announcement yet.

Bowhunt: Zambia's Luangwa Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you have the nerve to do it. Be careful trailing that bow shot cat. They get grumpy or so I hear.

Comment

No need to take your snake boots as the mambas will strike you from the trees Good luck. I leave for Zim in 5 weeks.

Comment

nice. Get em Oscar

Comment

Count down begins.... Good luck and safe travels

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
            No need to take your snake boots as the mambas will strike you from the trees Good luck. I leave for Zim in 5 weeks.
            u aint never lied. Puff adders however.......lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat70 View Post
              Count down begins.... Good luck and safe travels
              Yessir..............24.5 hours until wheels up!!! A few loose ends to fix up but nothing super crazy. I have 55 pounds of items for the local village clinic and kids. I really enjoy taking the SCI BLUE BAG on these type trips. I am getting more excited now, which is a good thing. My 650 grain arrows are spot on. My 950 arrow set up is solid out to about 32 yards......after that the grouping falls apart. Lets all pray the hippo don't decide to linger around further out.
              Last edited by Landrover; 06-20-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck sir

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    Oscar, my guide in Zambia was Andrew Baldry. He pretty much knows everything you can about hunting Zambia. If you want, I can introduce you to him. One of the wildest places I’ve been. No fence, dangerous game, black mambas, hippo attack, lions outside of camp. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Kevin
                    Are you saying this is no concision ( high fence ), natural born and raised animals. Not kill and re- stock it place ( buy it from breeding place) kinda thing ? I thought all of Africa was “ concession “ type places ?

Comment

Tagged. Big cat and hippo with a bow. Let's go!

Comment

Good luck on the leopard. I look forward to seeing your recap when you get back. I'm leaving for Tanzania in a month and I'm super excited, so I can only imagine the level you're at today.

Comment

Excited to follow along Oscar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a safe trip Sir.

Comment

Well, after a great lunch with my girls. I made it to the airport and found the Qatar [emoji1203] lounge and got organized. Just boarded and ready for the next 15 hours to DOHA. Reading material (Dr. Ashby's autographed book) and Audible books are downloaded.Click image for larger version

Name:	20210621_182204.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24654193Click image for larger version

Name:	20210621_181408.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	24654194

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

No help, but good luck and can’t wait for your stories and pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X