BASS Masters Classic...Will Rogers Coliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BASS Masters Classic...Will Rogers Coliseum

So, I'm wanting to take my boy to this on Saturday. The problem is I will have my Mule in tow after showing a ranch. Do y'all think I will have any issues with parking? I've never been there so I'm not familiar with the set-up. Thanks!

No doubt you'll have issues parking anywhere close with a trailer in tow.

Comment

You should be more worried about if it will be where you left it when you leave.

Comment

Well y’all are both addressing issues I had bouncing around in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Chompers View Post
          You should be more worried about if it will be where you left it when you leave.
          I would not leave it out there + parking will be a bear..

Comment

maybe someone local will chime in and let you unhook your trailer at there place for a while so you and your boy can enjoy going to this, wished I lived closer Id be going

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
              No doubt you'll have issues parking anywhere close with a trailer in tow.
              Not really, saw a bunch of guys in the parking close with boats in tow, I guess they followed in from watching on the lake.

Comment

Either the guys that didn't leave for MLF aren't that good or Ray Roberts really sucks, couldn't believe the weights were that bad, so many guys didn't even have limits many days.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                  Either the guys that didn't leave for MLF aren't that good or Ray Roberts really sucks, couldn't believe the weights were that bad, so many guys didn't even have limits many days.
                  You have to also understand that guys go into the Classic to swing for the fences and not just get a limit to gain AOY points or a paycheck. It is a different midset they apply for this one event and I think it shows up in the result.

Comment

Ray Roberts is flooded, hard to get a bite.

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post

Comment

IDK this one reminded me just like the Conroe one, TPWD thumps their chest on how well they manage our fisheries but two of the poorest Classic showing I can remember were the two recent Texas ones. And actually Texoma in '79 was terrible too but that was before my time.

Comment

I think you would have seen some big weights if the fish weren’t scattered in all the flooded trees. If someone would have found something off shore I think they could have walked away with it. But sound alike the fish were really scattered.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                          Ray Roberts is flooded, hard to get a bite.
                          We killed them on a flooded lake south of there, Ray Bob sucks, those guys were out of fish by day 3. All the spectator traffic didn't help either, not sure what that was about you can see better from the live TV coverage than following them on the lake now.
                          Last edited by bossbowman; 06-14-2021, 08:36 AM.

Comment

We were fishing a crappie tourney there years ago when the Toyota Big Bass Classic was on Ray Bob! Them suckers just blast through them trees wherever they wanna go! We thought we would follow a few once we figured out the trail to get towards Buck Creek and not a single boat took the same path! Heck with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              We were fishing a crappie tourney there years ago when the Toyota Big Bass Classic was on Ray Bob! Them suckers just blast through them trees wherever they wanna go! We thought we would follow a few once we figured out the trail to get towards Buck Creek and not a single boat took the same path! Heck with that!
                              Yeah saw that on fork when they were there, some of them have the motto "If you can't see it, its not there"

Comment

Working...
                              X