Shiner brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiner brewery

Was thinking about making a road trip to the shiner brewery this weekend is there any place to eat or anything else that people recommend while in the area just checking . Thank you

Shiner brewery

Lived there for years and moved about a year ago. Not really any great restaurants close, but the brewery tour is cool. Joel’s BBQ on I-10 in Flatonia is good and only about 25 minutes from the brewery.

Not much else to do in Shiner besides have another beer at Howard’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I liked the little steak house in Moulton, Kloesel's.

Comment

Robert’s Steak house in Flatonia

Comment

We stopped at Howard’s for an ice cream and draft beer and sat on the back porch. Simple living

Comment

OP- I saw your username and thought it kinda ironic with you inquiring about the Shiner brewery. It is an upgrade.

Comment

Pstraw I totally agree , It's all I used to drink years ago and at the time when I joined TBH it was the "beer" LOL , I may need to change it to Shiner ��

Comment

I think the Brewery Tours are not Open on Weekends so please check first.

Comment

Emiliano's Mexican Restaurant in Yoakum is really good, it has made me the man I am today.

Kloesels in Moulton has really good food also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I liked the little steak house in Moulton, Kloesel's.
                    Kloesel’s is really good & would be my 1st choice. Shiner also has a fast food type place close to the Brewery called Friday’s. It has fried chicken & burgers etc. Robert’s in Flatonia is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokey View Post
                      I think the Brewery Tours are not Open on Weekends so please check first.
                      Brewery tours will be conducted every half hour. The first tour starts at 10:30 a.m. on Monday through Saturday and 12:30 p.m. on Sunday. The last tour is at 4:30 p.m. every day. I do not believe that the production lines are running on Saturday & Sunday. If you are interested in watching the production & the automated “robots”, then you will have to go on a weekday.

Comment

The brewery has tours, live music and food trucks on the weekends. Go to their face space page on Friday. It shows the music line up for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tours open on weekends now as have just recently refreshed the tour and set up of everything. Additionally, I understand they often now have life music on occasion.

Shiner dining is small town dining. A must is

1) Another beer at Howards to say you did
                          2) Friday chicken or a burger and piece of pie at Friday's

Halletsville has more options if you must

1)Los Cabos San Lucas Mexican - I put it up with any I have dined at
                          2) Kountry Bakery - Solid Americana Food along with pies and such.

Gonzales - I understand off 90A they have a Texas Monthly Top 50 joint. I haven't tried it yet myself
                          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I’m not going to say anything ...

Comment

Baker BBQ in Gonzales or City Market in Luling.

Comment

Working...
                              X