Mild Covid infection provides lasting immunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mild Covid infection provides lasting immunity

Has anyone seen this? Maybe not everyone needs the vaccine.

Mild Covid Infection Provides Lasting Immunity

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 4:49 PM PT – Wednesday, May 26, 2021
    New research has confirmed people who have recovered from COVID-19 have a lasting antibody protection from the virus. A study by the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis found natural immunity from COVID-19 has the potential to last up to 11 months after the infection.

In addition, researchers found ongoing exposure to the virus may provide even longer-lasting protection without the risk of severe illness. Scientists have said 99.4 percent of COVID-19 cases result in a mild illness, while 98 percent of patients fully recover from the virus.

In the meantime, scientists have yet to determine how long immunity will last with a COVID-19 vaccine. Further studies are being conducted to determine whether vaccination also induces long-lived antibody-producing cells.
    The twitter screen in the article says immunity may be lifelong.

Makes me go, "uh. That's interesting."

Still better vaccinate the whole world, and impose mandates
    Idiots are driving this train far far off the rails.

Comment

Looks like I'm covered the natural way.

Where can I get my "Naturally Vaccinated" card at?

Comment

Crazy thing is the NIH.gov website has an article stating the same, dated 1/26. They knew this months ago, but you haven’t heard a word about it.

Comment

I heard Dr. Andy Harris, US Rep from Maryland, District 1 - a republican, on the radio last week. He is a doctor by profession and there is a caucus of other US reps who are doctors. He said the caucus is fighting the female self-named supreme leader on the mask mandate but he also said they are pushing that if you've had the virus you don't need the vaccine and remember -

The FDA has not approved any vaccine. They've only provided emergency use authorization which means it should only be provided to high risk people.

Comment

its a crazy world we live in, on the search engine duck duck go, read about the vaccine it will make you sick just reading bout it.

Also i believe i read a article if employer require shot and employee get hurt this is a recordable and the employer is required to pay

Comment

The thing one must remember about this virus: Nobody KNOWS much of anything about it other than where it came from and it can be fatal. Almost everything else is an opinion or a supposition. There have been lots of 180s on this thing in the last year and there will be more.

Comment

TBH is where I go for my information
                Always reliable and accurate.... and if not then just keep reading through and you will find a thread that you agree with

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                  Always reliable and accurate.... and if not then just keep reading through and you will find a thread that you agree with
                  100% more reliable than Fauci for a fact.

Comment

Well we do encourage free thinking and personally I respect other's thoughts on things. I know some TBHers get crazy rabid on their responses, but I hope for the most part we can all agree to disagree and keep moving forward with relationships, regardless of cancel culture. but I digress. back to the vaccine.

Comment

You could always go to your Government or the World Health Organization for the info you seek. They have proven to be accurate and trustworthy

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        You could always go to your Government or the World Health Organization for the info you seek. They have proven to be accurate and trustworthy
                        Nahhhhhhhh....I'll just stick to TBH, way more reliable that 99.99999% of news being spewed today!

Carry on TBH fact finders...................

Rwc

Comment

I'm doing my own Scientific Research..lol

I had the bug back in June 2020. Before getting the virus I was taking precautions against it.... constant hand washing, mask, hand sanitizer, and whatever else I thought would protect me. I got it anyway. Since I've had it I've taken ZERO precautions against it. I've done everything but lick doorknobs. I haven't even used hand sanitizer since then. My thought was if I could expose myself to it regularly my body would train itself on how to fight it as opposed to being "surprised" when I come in contact with it. I haven't had it again since June. I know for a fact I've been exposed to it countless times since then. Maybe I'll get it again and maybe I won't. My research continues.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                            I'm doing my own Scientific Research..lol

I had the bug back in June 2020. Before getting the virus I was taking precautions against it.... constant hand washing, mask, hand sanitizer, and whatever else I thought would protect me. I got it anyway. Since I've had it I've taken ZERO precautions against it. I've done everything but lick doorknobs. I haven't even used hand sanitizer since then. My thought was if I could expose myself to it regularly my body would train itself on how to fight it as opposed to being "surprised" when I come in contact with it. I haven't had it again since June. I know for a fact I've been exposed to it countless times since then. Maybe I'll get it again and maybe I won't. My research continues.... lol

Pretty much what I did. Had it around the 4th of July but it was quick/I didn't really get sick. My wife felt bad for a few days.

Comment

This is no surprise. That's the way our immune system works when we catch a virus. Vaccines were invented to trigger the production of antibodies, the same as what happens when you catch a virus. The immune system that God gave us is hard to improve upon.

Comment

Working...
                              X