This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Come on bro! Do you even Texags? We got Demas and much better options that can high jump the cross bar on the goal posts! Drink some maroon koolaid before hopping back on here with that kind of negativity.

Yeah hopefully Cupp can help out as well this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have some serious team speed this year on offense, albeit they are young. It's about time too.

Demas, Lane, Hez Jones, are 4.4-4.5 speed type guys at WR, and Achane at RB / Slot.

Ainias Smith (RB) is a poor mans Jaylen Waddle whose now playing RB so IDK who to compare to at that position, and Baylor Cupp (TE) can really run.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        We have some serious team speed this year on offense, albeit they are young. It's about time too.

Demas, Lane, Hez Jones, are 4.4-4.5 speed type guys at WR, and Achane at RB / Slot.

Ainias Smith (RB) is a poor mans Jaylen Waddle whose now playing RB so IDK who to compare to at that position, and Baylor Cupp (TE) can really run.
        I'm looking forward to watching Cupp and Wydemyer - they have a lot of talent.

They need to get the ball early and often.

Comment

We were able to lock down tickets for 3 of the Baylor games this season. They would only allow us to buy 6 per game so we are going to wait and see if they increase the capacity and then get more as we see fit. I'm disappointed as we attend nearly every home game and a few away games each year but I guess it is better than nothing. My kids are the ones who will miss out on a "normal" season but we will make the most of it!

Have tickets for: OkSt, TCU and K-St thus far.

Comment

Geaux Tigahs on the Weather Channel

Comment

We got confirmation that we got our 4 seats at DKR Memorial Stadium.

We are in the same section but 10 rows up from our seats with have had for 20 years.

We are excited and ready for some football!

Please God...let it be!

Hook ‘em!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I'm in! Need some CFB to watch. I'm done with professional sports outside of some Golf, Baseball and Hockey.

I just read the Baltimore Ravens are now making demands. What a disaster that the NFL will put up with this. I sure hope College Football doesn’t come around with more demands.

The NFL was hanging on by a thread in my books as I spent so many hours invested in College Sports. It may be time to turn the page on the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  I just read the Baltimore Ravens are now making demands. What a disaster that the NFL will put up with this. I sure hope College Football doesn’t come around with more demands.

The NFL was hanging on by a thread in my books as I spent so many hours invested in College Sports. It may be time to turn the page on the NFL.
                  I’ve already turned that page.......

Comment

Glad to have CFB back on TV

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Saw a rumor on TexAgs that jamar chase May be opting out at LSU. Someone mentioned the LSU boards were discussing it

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Saw a rumor on TexAgs that jamar chase May be opting out at LSU. Someone mentioned the LSU boards were discussing it

I wouldn’t blame him one bit! This season means nothing and he’s a sure fire top 5 pick best wishes #7

Comment

28 days . .

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            I wouldn’t blame him one bit! This season means nothing and he’s a sure fire top 5 pick best wishes #7

Why does this season mean nothing? I'd argue that it's probably more important than most seasons

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Why does this season mean nothing?

Ummm do you really need me to explain it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Glad to have CFB back on TV
                                Me too. There are some licks being delt out in the game. Refreshing

Comment

Working...
                                X