sent from my iphone using tapatalk

nooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Todd Mcshay has Mond as his 4th best QB in draft

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My take.

Mond seems at his best when he plays uptempo, but that is not what Jimbo wants for his offense. I think when Jimbo slows it down, Mond gets into his own head and struggles. I think a different system could utilize his skill set better. I still stand by what I said about him in high school, his accuracy was always going to struggle. I don’t see the NFL is an option because of the accuracy issues.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            You need to go reread all the posts. I didn’t see one that “implied” that! Comprehension lacking in your old age?
            I don't need to re-read ****. Lol. Apparently you do. Stfu and let your 75 million dollar coach do his job. If he goes with Mond then he is obviously the best option at this time. Saying otherwise implies you know more than him, which you don't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              There is zero point in starting a sub par Sr. when you have a healthy, highly rated, prospect underneath him. You know what Mond is, and so does the competition....throw a wild card out there and see what happens.

It reminds me of the Browns starting Tierod Taylor after they'd just spent #1OA on Baker's dumb ***...
              Exhibit A.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                This would be the year to get him the experience he needs. No need wasting time putting Mond behind center.
                Exhibit B.

Lol.

This one from a good friend right down the road.

That's all I was referring to. Don't let my simple observation ruffle your feathers so bad kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I don't need to re-read ****. Lol. Apparently you do. Stfu and let your 75 million dollar coach do his job. If he goes with Mond then he is obviously the best option at this time. Saying otherwise implies you know more than him, which you don't.

Easy their surly horn. Don't want to get this one shut down.

Comment

You havn't been paying attention. Your implication that he's the best option just because Jimbo is still going with him, proves it. Save that **** for someone else.

What will have changed in the 2nd quarter of game 2 when Jimbo pulls him for King because he's throw 3 pics? Nothing other than Jimbo having validation to bench his Sr QB. This is all just saving face and coddling for the sake of current events, recruiting, and folks feelings. Save your bull****, you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Easy their surly horn. Don't want to get this one shut down.
                      I'm more Shaggy Bevo.

Comment

You havn't been paying attention. Your implication that he's the best option just because Jimbo is still going with him, proves it. Save that **** for someone else.

What will have changed in the 2nd quarter of game 2 when Jimbo pulls him for King because he's throw 3 pics? Nothing other than Jimbo having validation to bench his Sr QB. This is all just saving face and coddling for the sake of current events, recruiting, and folks feelings. Save your bull****, you're wrong.
                        Stick to hockey. Homeboy.

[emoji38]

How can I be wrong? The season hasn't even started. Mond could be a Heisman finalist and the Aggies could be in the playoff.

Comment

Stick to hockey. Homeboy.

[emoji38]

How can I be wrong? The season hasn't even started. Mond could be a Heisman finalist and the Aggies could be in the playoff.

But he aint, and everyone but you knows it. This is politics, and nothing else.

Comment

But he aint, and everyone but you knows it. This is politics, and nothing else.
                            What makes you think I don't know it? [emoji6]

None of us knew what Burrow was going to do or that LSU would run through the playoff either.

Comment

Maybe JF is going to give Mond a qtr or 2 and then decide. Could be political and maybe not...We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. I’d hope it’s not coddling for what you stated above as I’m having a hard enough time deciding if I’m going to watch 1 game this year.

As for you bob... crawl back in your shed and have another! Next time you think you have an option, stfu and go away Karen!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Maybe JF is going to give Mond a qtr or 2 and then decide. Could be political and maybe not...We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. I’d hope it’s not coddling for what you stated above as I’m having a hard enough time deciding if I’m going to watch 1 game this year.

As for you bob... crawl back in your shed and have another! Next time you think you have an option, stfu and go away Karen!
                                Have a good night CHL. All in good fun.

You do realize that you are mad at me for saying positive things about the Aggies....right?

Comment

Working...
                                X